EYE CANDY .. I will go out and pay money to watch a movie starring

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    sea60 said:

ME TOO!!
    Although at times, he looks like he's in dire need of a good bath, I think Johnny Depp is VERY handsome! The guy never ages!

And what a talented actor! He was wonderful in "Alice and Wonderland".

Fun thread :)

OK! I will admit it~ though
    OK! I will admit it~ though I am not so much a fan of his "period piece" movies, I watched and fell in love with Johnny Depp watching all the re-runs of 21 Jump Street!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    sea60 said:

ME TOO!!
    Although at times, he looks like he's in dire need of a good bath, I think Johnny Depp is VERY handsome! The guy never ages!

And what a talented actor! He was wonderful in "Alice and Wonderland".

Fun thread :)

He does look like he needs a
    He does look like he needs a bath and to brush his teeth. HA!

Leeza
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    jnl said:

Has anyone seen the Denzel
    Has anyone seen the Denzel Washington movie, something about Eli? It looks kind of science

fiction, and, I don't like those, but, I usually like him.

I like Harrison Ford too. The Witness was really good. The raiders of the lost arc

series are all good.

We saw "Grownups" a few weeks ago with Adam Sandler and other comedians. It was ok, but,

nothing like we thought it would be. I thought it would be funnier.

Hugs, Leeza

Dang .. Ghost Rider is not a good movie .. I was hoping to
    see my man - Nick Cage .. Oh well, I'll save $40.00 to enter, plus additional $20 for popcorn and cokes.

Loved, Loved Con Air .. I normally don't care for shoot them up, kill them type of movies .. but it was fun .. and I really enjoyed it.

I more into the Harry Potter -- Twlight movie's right now .. cuz of my teen aged daughter, we've read ALL the books together. Harry Potter movies suit me better, I am not 1 for vampire bits, or bloody bodies.

Sam Elliot .. he married .. Kathleen ... last name ? she played in butch cassidy and the sundance kid ..with Paul Newman (there's a man - regarless of age, I could go for) and Robert Redford ..

I agree with Chen, the less said about Mel G the better - I do think he beyond out of control with his drinking and anger.

I loved the Blind Side with Sandra Bullock, best movie she has made in 5 years! I also adore Miss Betty White.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    VickiSam said:

see my man - Nick Cage .. Oh well, I'll save $40.00 to enter, plus additional $20 for popcorn and cokes.

Loved, Loved Con Air .. I normally don't care for shoot them up, kill them type of movies .. but it was fun .. and I really enjoyed it.

I more into the Harry Potter -- Twlight movie's right now .. cuz of my teen aged daughter, we've read ALL the books together. Harry Potter movies suit me better, I am not 1 for vampire bits, or bloody bodies.

Sam Elliot .. he married .. Kathleen ... last name ? she played in butch cassidy and the sundance kid ..with Paul Newman (there's a man - regarless of age, I could go for) and Robert Redford ..

I agree with Chen, the less said about Mel G the better - I do think he beyond out of control with his drinking and anger.

I loved the Blind Side with Sandra Bullock, best movie she has made in 5 years! I also adore Miss Betty White.

Sam Elliott married
    Sam Elliott married Katherine Ross, but, they got divorced. Not sure if they have kids or not.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is a classic! I liked how they didn't show them getting shot to heck in the end. All you saw was them running out and then a million gunshots.

Leeza
  • chenheart
    VickiSam said:

PLEASE! I am sooo not saying
    PLEASE! I am sooo not saying you won't love Ghost Rider~ my 7 year old great-nephew went as the Ghost Rider for Halloween and some local bikers who saw him LOVED him in his costume!And not only do you love NC, you are young at heart!!!

I also loved Harry Potter and the Lord Of The Rings trilogy ~ not such a fan of the Twilight, though I adore Buffy~I own all 7 seasons on DVD. I had Siobhan license plate frames custom made...UC Sunnydale WWBuffyDo? Like most other things in this life~ if you get it, you get it, if you don't you don't!

This is a great thread!

Chen♥
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    ohh sean connery and richard gere and antonio banderas
    sean connery - especially in entrapment with catherine zeta jones
    richard gere - how can you not love him in shall we dance and in chicago?
    antonio banderas - loved the two zorro movies!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    chenheart said:

PLEASE! I am sooo not saying
    PLEASE! I am sooo not saying you won't love Ghost Rider~ my 7 year old great-nephew went as the Ghost Rider for Halloween and some local bikers who saw him LOVED him in his costume!And not only do you love NC, you are young at heart!!!

I also loved Harry Potter and the Lord Of The Rings trilogy ~ not such a fan of the Twilight, though I adore Buffy~I own all 7 seasons on DVD. I had Siobhan license plate frames custom made...UC Sunnydale WWBuffyDo? Like most other things in this life~ if you get it, you get it, if you don't you don't!

This is a great thread!

Chen♥

My Go-To Guys...
    Like alot of you gals, I love Johnny Depp. I also love Leonardo DiCaprio. There's something very "boyish" about him, and I think he's a great actor. I've loved Richard Gere since American Gigolo! Boy, would I love to be out to dinner with those three right now!

Renee
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    heidijez said:

ohh sean connery and richard gere and antonio banderas
    sean connery - especially in entrapment with catherine zeta jones
    richard gere - how can you not love him in shall we dance and in chicago?
    antonio banderas - loved the two zorro movies!

I love Con Air I watch it
    I love Con Air I watch it over and over and it gets funnier every time, like a caricature. one of favorite lines is after he kills a guy in the cargo hold he says "I told you to put the bunny in the box" In a southern monotone. I love Love John Cusak too.I am a sucker for romantic comedies so I loved "Must love dogs" We watch Roadhouse over and over too, and I love Sam Elliot. One of my fav movies is youve got mail i do like Tom Hanks. P.S. I;m kind of a dork lol
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Katz77 said:

Does anyone remember....
    Sam Elliott? He played in " Mask"? I've always liked him. He's a voiceover in a commerical. Don't know which one. I like Johnny Depp, Sean Connery. And for the really old ones, Geogery Peck,Cary Grant and William Powell. James Stewart is also fun. Super Sweet guy too. I'm a big old movie fan. Don't know to much about the newer movies. Interesting thread. Katz

Now Your Talking
    Real men with deep voices, good looks, and tall from real movie time. Now for a voice that carries well and can be picked out of the crowd is James Earl Jones, smooth...I love Travolta in his Arch Angel movie, ???, forgot the name of it but have seen it at least 6 times.
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Katz77 said:

Does anyone remember....
    Sam Elliott? He played in " Mask"? I've always liked him. He's a voiceover in a commerical. Don't know which one. I like Johnny Depp, Sean Connery. And for the really old ones, Geogery Peck,Cary Grant and William Powell. James Stewart is also fun. Super Sweet guy too. I'm a big old movie fan. Don't know to much about the newer movies. Interesting thread. Katz

OOPS
    Don't hit the enter key twice.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    carkris said:

I love Con Air I watch it
    I love Con Air I watch it over and over and it gets funnier every time, like a caricature. one of favorite lines is after he kills a guy in the cargo hold he says "I told you to put the bunny in the box" In a southern monotone. I love Love John Cusak too.I am a sucker for romantic comedies so I loved "Must love dogs" We watch Roadhouse over and over too, and I love Sam Elliot. One of my fav movies is youve got mail i do like Tom Hanks. P.S. I;m kind of a dork lol

Chen .. Got it ...
    Vicki Sam .. hahahahaha
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    VickiSam said:

Chen .. Got it ...
    Vicki Sam .. hahahahaha

Paaaaleeeeese! Has anyone
    Paaaaleeeeese! Has anyone seen Sex and The City (the first movie). Gilles Marini played "Dante" the beach neighbor of Samantha's. OMG!!! Even my husband, who is a dyed in the wool heterosexual, said, "I have to admit, that is one good looking guy". He was also on Dancing with The Stars a couple of seasons back and I could not keep my eyes off him. Smoldering, French accent, 8-pack, sweet personality, ooooooooo!

Gee, I might feel the stirrings of my returning libido!!!!!! LOL
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Paaaaleeeeese! Has anyone seen Sex and The City (the first movie). Gilles Marini played "Dante" the beach neighbor of Samantha's. OMG!!! Even my husband, who is a dyed in the wool heterosexual, said, "I have to admit, that is one good looking guy". He was also on Dancing with The Stars a couple of seasons back and I could not keep my eyes off him. Smoldering, French accent, 8-pack, sweet personality, ooooooooo!

yep he is pretty smokin'.

yep he is pretty smokin'.
  • chenheart

Uh oh...I never saw SATC and
    Uh oh...I never saw SATC and I have never watched even one episode of Dancing With The Stars...maybe I need to Google him? I have also never watched American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Survivor, or any other contest, and neither has Reggie! But this actor sounds "interesting!"

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS~ congrats on libido stirrings! LOL LOL
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

Uh oh...I never saw SATC and
    Uh oh...I never saw SATC and I have never watched even one episode of Dancing With The Stars...maybe I need to Google him? I have also never watched American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Survivor, or any other contest, and neither has Reggie! But this actor sounds "interesting!"

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS~ congrats on libido stirrings! LOL LOL

I like all the mentioned
    I like all the mentioned actors. Love the old actors and the new. Old movies and new. But one name I didn't see and I think he is a great actor is Tom Hanks. Very versatile. Sort of a Jimmy Stewart type. Anyway I think he is great. I loved him and Denzel in Philadelphia and then the next year in Forrest Gump. Such different roles and he was fantastic in both.
    Stef
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Ok, don't laugh...
    Gene Wilder....

Ok, since he plays in comedies and stuff.....LAUGH!!

That is why I like him...he is just this side of hysterical...

Hugs, Kathi
  • chenheart
    fauxma said:

I like all the mentioned
    I like all the mentioned actors. Love the old actors and the new. Old movies and new. But one name I didn't see and I think he is a great actor is Tom Hanks. Very versatile. Sort of a Jimmy Stewart type. Anyway I think he is great. I loved him and Denzel in Philadelphia and then the next year in Forrest Gump. Such different roles and he was fantastic in both.
    Stef

Well of course you saw Tom
    Well of course you saw Tom Hanks name...I mentioned how I love Joe vs The Volcano~ a hilarious Tom Hanks movie. And I think someone mentioned You've got Mail~and I also love That Thing You Do, The Greeen Mile, to name a few others!

You're in Good Company, Stef!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member

I ditto you, Chickadee,
    I ditto you, Chickadee, Gilles can come knocking on my door anyday. Gorgous!!

P.S. I haven't seen Sex and the City....but, I may now!!
  • QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    KathiM said:

Ok, don't laugh...
    Gene Wilder....

Hugs, Kathi

My go-to guys
    Definitely Sean Connery, Mark Harmon (I know he's on tv, but...), Tom Hanks, Gene Wilder. Boy, I MUST be getting old. I really love Kenneth Branaugh in Shakespearean/period pieces. Like Chen, I USED to like Mel Gibson, now...yuck.
  • QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    KathiM said:

Ok, don't laugh...
    Gene Wilder....

Hugs, Kathi

My go-to guys
    The dreaded double-click.