Do you like the Luminaria I made for us???

13»

Comments

• ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Thank You
    Thank you for thinking of all of us. I knew I felt a warm glow on Saturday!

Hugs
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    I love it!
    I like the saying kindred spirits, it describes
    us all very well.

Ayse
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Of Course. It is just as
    Of Course. It is just as beautiful as you are.

Hugs

Donna
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Chenheart I love it
    You are a amazingly strong woman..
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Dearest Corazon,
    I see it!

Dearest Corazon,

I see it! It is beautiful! Thanks for posting it again.
    BL
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    I love it!
    and you can let the 50 footer rest for a moment, you have the whole group of us holding you up as high as possible.
    =^..^=
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    cats_toy said:

I love it!
    and you can let the 50 footer rest for a moment, you have the whole group of us holding you up as high as possible.
    =^..^=

Finally!!
    I was finally able to get the picture! It's beautiful!!! Thank you for thinking of us!!!! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    cats_toy said:

I love it!
    =^..^=

Thanks, Cats Toy!
    I like knowing that! I think I will lean on all of you for just a little bit longer...thanks! :-)

Chen
  • chenheart
    cruf said:

Finally!!
    I was finally able to get the picture! It's beautiful!!! Thank you for thinking of us!!!! HUGS!!! Cathy

Finally, indeed, cruf!
    Hooray! I am so glad you got to see the luminaria, Cathy!
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    chenheart said:

Thanks, Cats Toy!
    I like knowing that! I think I will lean on all of you for just a little bit longer...thanks! :-)

Chen

As a 'newbie' here at Hogwarts,
    but not to cancer (4 years out), please add me to the group of lovely people that you lean upon, Chenheart. Your Luminaria speaks volumes, and is absolutely wonderful!!

Best wishes, my dear.
  • chenheart
    survives said:

As a 'newbie' here at Hogwarts,
    but not to cancer (4 years out), please add me to the group of lovely people that you lean upon, Chenheart. Your Luminaria speaks volumes, and is absolutely wonderful!!

Best wishes, my dear.

Hello from the Faculty at Hogwarts! LOL
    Thank you, survives! We are Kindred Spirits, in every GOOD way~ and I simply wanted to acknowledge and honor all who have had to make this journey. This is no place any of us ever wanted to be, as survivors or caregivers. But our heart connection transcends much of the fear, and I love and appreciate the bond I have with so many of you!

Chen♥
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    chenheart said:

Hello from the Faculty at Hogwarts! LOL
    Thank you, survives! We are Kindred Spirits, in every GOOD way~ and I simply wanted to acknowledge and honor all who have had to make this journey. This is no place any of us ever wanted to be, as survivors or caregivers. But our heart connection transcends much of the fear, and I love and appreciate the bond I have with so many of you!

Chen♥

Need to Remember
    We all need to remember to keep the light shining for each of us - and keep hope alive for each other. My heart goes out to all right now who are currently undergoing treatment, are having to deal with a recurrance or just simply trying to make it thru each day. Together we are strong.

Hugs, Sally