Heatherbelle

cahjah75
cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Heather, we all thought your surgery was today but I just saw a post you made and said your surgery is tomorrow. So, all the best to you as I was thinking about you today.
Hugs, Char

Comments

• Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Thanks Char :)

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Heatherbelle .. Good Luck, and we are praying for you
    BTW .. did you always sport your 'PINK' strip of hair? I personally think it is cool!

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    HI Heather!
    Thoughts & prayers coming your way for you and your family. You will be fine. You are a strong person. Keep in touch. Hugs :) Jean
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    sending wishes & hugs
    Will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers . . . hope your recovery goes well - and that you get good reports!

♥ Lynn ♥
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Sending you prayers!
    You will be lifted in prayer for a quick and successful surgery.

Giving you a cyber hug,

Sylvia
  • Menda
    Menda Member Posts: 128
    sea60 said:

Sending you prayers!
    You will be lifted in prayer for a quick and successful surgery.

Giving you a cyber hug,

Sylvia

Take care
    Get a good nights sleep, I will say prayers and be thinking of you. Post when you can. Cyper hug
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Heatherbelle,
    Me, too! Love, hugs, positive thoughts, empathy and prayers.

Sue
  • Heatherbelle
    VickiSam said:

Heatherbelle .. Good Luck, and we are praying for you
    BTW .. did you always sport your 'PINK' strip of hair? I personally think it is cool!

Vicki Sam

pink
    Vicki Sam-
    My hair has been just about every color possible with the exception of pink! Normally it's a very dark brown, almost black. I had some highlights put in earlier this spring for a vacation my husband & I took to Jamaica. I had the highlights re-done & the ones in front of my hair got bleach blonde, so after I cut my hair after my diagnosis, i bought a pink color kit & dyed that front chunk pink. My daughter has a blonde highlighted chunk in her hair that's also dyed pink ;)
  • Heatherbelle
    :)
    Thanks everyone :) Glad to know you'll all be by my side tomorrow. Getting ready to go to sleep now, have to be at the hospital at 9 a.m. My surgeon is expecting me to be ready to go home after staying one night, although he's said most people stay 2-3. I'm pretty determined, strong willed, stubborn even! I just don't want to be away from my family that long, and although Tim will be with me as long as they'll let him, my girls need their momma. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, they do mean so much to me. Hopefully I'll be back with an update by end of this weekend :)
    *big hugs*
    Heather
  • camsgram
    camsgram Member Posts: 106

:)
    Thanks everyone :) Glad to know you'll all be by my side tomorrow. Getting ready to go to sleep now, have to be at the hospital at 9 a.m. My surgeon is expecting me to be ready to go home after staying one night, although he's said most people stay 2-3. I'm pretty determined, strong willed, stubborn even! I just don't want to be away from my family that long, and although Tim will be with me as long as they'll let him, my girls need their momma. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, they do mean so much to me. Hopefully I'll be back with an update by end of this weekend :)
    *big hugs*
    Heather

Thinking of you and know you
    Thinking of you and know you will do great. Looking forward to hearing you are home in your own bed and with your family. Take care, Kathie
  • Sally5
    Sally5 Member Posts: 87
    camsgram said:

Thinking of you and know you
    Thinking of you and know you will do great. Looking forward to hearing you are home in your own bed and with your family. Take care, Kathie

Heather
    Best wishes Heather,

I can see it now. You in the hospital gown all ready for surgery with your pink hair. You go girl!!!

Take care and take it easy.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Sally5 said:

Heather
    Best wishes Heather,

I can see it now. You in the hospital gown all ready for surgery with your pink hair. You go girl!!!

Take care and take it easy.

Good luck with your surgery
    Good luck with your surgery Heather! Pink Power! ( love the pink in your hair )

Hugs, Angie
  • tambow
    tambow Member Posts: 42

Good Luck!
    My thoughts and Prayers are with you.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Angie2U said:

Good luck with your surgery
    Good luck with your surgery Heather! Pink Power! ( love the pink in your hair )

Hugs, Angie

Sending you all kinds of
    Sending you all kinds of good wishes Heather and positive thoughts!

Sue :)