Kidney mass

2»

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    KayNYC said:

sending positive thoughts your way
    Dear Pammy,
    Hope you get some answers soon. The waiting and worry are the worst. Keep us posted.
    Big hugs, K

Oh Pammy
    My heart just sunk. Remember were in this together. Sending you my prayers and positive thoughts. We always seem to be waiting.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    The Wait
    Waiting for answers when we have these darn tests is one of the hardest things we have to do. I wish I could you bring you information, but I have none. I know that there is something on my liver from my CT scan, but I'm not supposed to worry about it. Also one of my liver panel scores is wacky (bilirubin), but I'm not supposed to worry about it either. I raise a toast of cookie dough ice cream sugar cone to benign everything and easy healing of a cranky kidney. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    lynn1950 said:

The Wait
    Waiting for answers when we have these darn tests is one of the hardest things we have to do. I wish I could you bring you information, but I have none. I know that there is something on my liver from my CT scan, but I'm not supposed to worry about it. Also one of my liver panel scores is wacky (bilirubin), but I'm not supposed to worry about it either. I raise a toast of cookie dough ice cream sugar cone to benign everything and easy healing of a cranky kidney. xoxoxoxo Lynn

Here here, Thats a great
    Here here, Thats a great toast.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Kat11 said:

Here here, Thats a great
    Here here, Thats a great toast.

Oh Pammy I am not happy to
    Oh Pammy I am not happy to hear this news. I hope that they discover that this is just excess ice cream that has frozen in your kidney and just needs to be thawed. Seriously my dear friend, I hope that it turns out to be nothing to be concerned with. I have you in my prayers and thoughts. Keep us informed please.
    Stef
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Dern it anyway!
    Hey there Pammy, sorry to hear you are in such pain always a bummer. Let's hope and pray it is a nasty little benign cyst there just to keep ya on your toes. I had kidney problems a couple of years back and it was explained to me that some meds can make your kidneys quite unhappy since they are the bodies filters. My blood work had come back with very high kidney numbers, so they asked me if I take a lot of Tylenol which of course I did, BINGO, per my doctor regular use of acetainophen caused kidney damage, I now use Ibprofen which probably causes some other damage LOL! Just food for thought my dear as sometimes it is not cancer and I am super-duper hoping that is the case with you.

A ton of hugs and then some,

RE
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    How areYou, Pammy?
    Hoping that you received reassuring news already, Pammy. I am just so sorry for the pain and fear you've had to face yet again. You truly are an intrepid soul--nothing keeps you down for long. You are always Pammy, with an unfailing humor and spirit. Please keep in touch as you can, and know that many positive thoughts and prayers are being sent up for you.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Pammy!
    I just read your post and my heart sank. I'm so sorry you have to go through more worrying and waiting, and hope that, like Fauxma said, it turns out to be just a little ice cream deposit (how could that possibly happen)!

My hopes and prayers are with you, and please post when you can. Good (we fervently hope), bad, or indifferent, we want to know how you're doing.

(((HUGS)))
    Cindy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Pammy,
    Holding my breath, and waiting to hear - how are you? You have been everpresent in my thoughts since you posted.

Sue
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    sbmly53 said:

Pammy,
    Holding my breath, and waiting to hear - how are you? You have been everpresent in my thoughts since you posted.

Sue

Hope you
    got some good news today! Keeping you in my prayers and sending you love & hugs!
    -Jenny
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Hope you
    got some good news today! Keeping you in my prayers and sending you love & hugs!
    -Jenny

Ibuprophen is detoxified
    Ibuprophen is detoxified mostly in the kidneys and tylenol by the liver, thats why they tell you not to drink with tylenol too much. I bet the drugs affect both systems though
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Hope you
    -Jenny

Ibuprophen is detoxified
    Ibuprophen is detoxified mostly in the kidneys and tylenol by the liver, thats why they tell you not to drink with tylenol too much. I bet the drugs affect both systems though
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    carkris said:

Ibuprophen is detoxified

Still praying
    and sending hugs and good wishes. Thinking of you and hope you will post soon with good news.
    Laura
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    I had a hemangioma in my
    I had a hemangioma in my liver. Had Ct scan and MRI to be sure. Also had swollen lymph nodes in my chest cavity and they made me biopsy them BEFORE they would even treat my BC. Luckily it was all okay, just figured I had a cold or something and another CT to chest showed that they looked better.
    Hugs,
    Wanda