Anyone in the Baltimore/Washington Area.....

padee6339
padee6339 Member Posts: 763
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I received this from my Relay for Life coordinator and thought if anyone living in the general vicinity was interested, here are the details.

Come see the Washington Nationals on August 15 and help in the fight against cancer!

On August 15, 2010, the American Cancer Society is hosting Cancer Awareness Day at Nationals Park, an event to raise awareness about this terrible disease. The American Cancer society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy and service.

You can help in the fight!
Purchase a ticket for the game on Sunday, August 15 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks and $8 of your $24 ticket (one-third of the cost) will benefit the American Cancer Society in their fight against cancer.

Buy tickets now »

Game Date
Sunday, August 15 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
1:35 p.m. - Nationals Park
Pricing
$24 for LF/RF Reserved ($16 game ticket, $8 donation)
To purchase tickets, click on the button below:

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Padee
    I may have to check this out. We actually live a little north of Baltimore, but would love to see the new stadium. Are there seats in the shade? I'll have to check my calendar. Thanks for the info.