A Little Prayer Answered

padee6339
padee6339 Member Posts: 763
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I hope. Why is there always this nagging fear in the back of my mind? Anyway - good news! My Oncologist did an exam and said there was nothing. The itching and the new pain were all still part of the healing process. Her exact words were "What do you think? You were cut!" She is from Italy and the sweetest little thing! I have to put my faith in what she says and go forward knowing that its all the connective tissue and nerves reattaching. She explained that what was numb before is now rejuvenating and that is what makes the itching and aching. I should have believed her the first time. So thank you everyone who said a little prayer for me. I appreciate it more than you know!
Hugs - Pat

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Prayers.
    I am thankful your ok.I know its been a year and I still have pain sometimes.Its hard not to worry.Thank God you are ok. God is a wonderful God. Love and Prayers. PPurdin.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    ppurdin said:

Prayers.
    I am thankful your ok.I know its been a year and I still have pain sometimes.Its hard not to worry.Thank God you are ok. God is a wonderful God. Love and Prayers. PPurdin.

Yay good news!

Yay good news!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    carkris said:

Yay good news!

Yay good news!

Great news Pat! Thanks for
    Great news Pat! Thanks for telling us!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Megan M said:

Great news Pat! Thanks for
    Great news Pat! Thanks for telling us!

Great News .. Thank you for letting us know
    silver lining for sure :-))))

Vicki Sam
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-D
    Alway's nice to hear good news, happy for you Pat!

Hugs,

RE
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    We can all use some good
    We can all use some good news. Thanks for posting.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    I like your good news
    I like your good news. Yah! I'm only 3 weeks post bilateral mastectomies. My 60+ steri strips haven't fallen off yet and I'm having a lot of those nerve ending sensations. Burning, achy, annoying sharp stabs, you name it. At my post op my surgeon said everything looked good so who am I to question. I just want to heal and pray for no reccurence. We are happy for small blessings:)
    Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Praise God!
    I'm so happy for you Pat.

Keeping you in prayer,

Sylvia
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Pat
    GREAT NEWS!!!! I am a firm believer in answered prayers! Hugs, Jean
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Always good to hear Good
    Always good to hear Good News!! so happy all is well and you are going thru the healing process of aches,pain and itching. :)
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Hey Pat
    We all have those nagging fears, going through that myself right now. I'm glad you're feeling better!