Juicing Receipes .. Let's share ...

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Post up .. Let's share receipes ..

I myself did not find 1 that 'juiced' me up .. get it! hahaha

Happy Saturday - it's sunny out here in Southern California, not too hot.

Vicki Sam

Comments

• camsgram
    camsgram Member Posts: 106
    I am going to buy a juicer
    I am going to buy a juicer this weekend so I will definitly be into sharing and trying new recipes. I keep saying to my beau why are we going through all this if "we" arn't going to make positive changes for our future. So far I have gotten him to eat a bannana almost everyday, other than that changing his ways is a nightmare! I eat much better now and I think juicing will make it even more fun! Kathie
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    camsgram said:

I am going to buy a juicer
    I am going to buy a juicer this weekend so I will definitly be into sharing and trying new recipes. I keep saying to my beau why are we going through all this if "we" arn't going to make positive changes for our future. So far I have gotten him to eat a bannana almost everyday, other than that changing his ways is a nightmare! I eat much better now and I think juicing will make it even more fun! Kathie

I'm on my way to Bed Bath &
    I'm on my way to Bed Bath & Beyond (with my 20% off coupon). They said they had Healthmaster & VitaMix products. From reading posts, I'm leaning toward the Healthmaster as it seems easier to clean. I have a juicer already and it's a pain in the butt to clean and doesn't allow pulp in juice, which I think is counter-productive.

I think it will be good for me...and also my husband's diabetis.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Snowkitty said:

I'm on my way to Bed Bath &
    I'm on my way to Bed Bath & Beyond (with my 20% off coupon). They said they had Healthmaster & VitaMix products. From reading posts, I'm leaning toward the Healthmaster as it seems easier to clean. I have a juicer already and it's a pain in the butt to clean and doesn't allow pulp in juice, which I think is counter-productive.

I think it will be good for me...and also my husband's diabetis.

You girls - ROCK .. I too frequently visit B, B & B
    when I'm not on house lock down - .. And I always take a purse full of my 20% coupons -- Expired or not .. BB & B takes them all. Love that place ...

Vicki Sam
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    VickiSam said:

You girls - ROCK .. I too frequently visit B, B & B
    when I'm not on house lock down - .. And I always take a purse full of my 20% coupons -- Expired or not .. BB & B takes them all. Love that place ...

Vicki Sam

Juicer costs 200 bucks on
    Juicer costs 200 bucks on line, plus shipping. BB&B was 200 minus 40 bucks for total of $160 with no shipping. Great buy.

Cindy