Still positive and reaching to others, but should i worry about my bloodwork

lolad
lolad Member Posts: 670
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hey sisters! Still going to start the secret angel thing and im so excited. Im pushing my worries on my blood work aside, but really want to hear your opinion and what you think.
My GFR creatinine level was 97 down from a month ago when it was 148. They told me 90 was considered renal failure. Also liver count was high. Red blood count low. BUN low and bili low. I go back in two weeks to repeat blood work. Do you think it could just be messed up from my surgery i had five weeks ago? Can anyone help?

Comments

• Menda
    Menda Member Posts: 128
    You cannot worry about
    You cannot worry about things you have no control over that is Gods job and he doesn't need you help doing his job.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Menda said:

You cannot worry about
    You cannot worry about things you have no control over that is Gods job and he doesn't need you help doing his job.

Please do not worry
    stress can contribute test results. Please try to relax, normalize your diet, get a good sleep and walk at least 30 min a day outside without direct sun exposure, ad have a good laugh. Another words, take care of your body ,which needs to recover after all treatments.
    Sending positive thoughts to your way
    Hugs ,
    New Flower
  • Balentine
    Balentine Member Posts: 393

Please do not worry
    stress can contribute test results. Please try to relax, normalize your diet, get a good sleep and walk at least 30 min a day outside without direct sun exposure, ad have a good laugh. Another words, take care of your body ,which needs to recover after all treatments.
    Sending positive thoughts to your way
    Hugs ,
    New Flower

Lolad it is best to get these answers from your doctor
    It is best for you to sit down with your doctor and have him explain to you exactly what all this means and where you stand. If you still don't understand or have other questions ask him. This is what I do. I make a list of my questions before I go and yes sometimes they get mad but so what. That is what they get paid for. You have to be your own advocate and really find out what all these test results are and what they mean. My doctor tells me to do blood work or ultrasound...whatever....I don't just do the test and forget it...I call and ask for the results then if I don't understand what the results mean, I schedule an appt to see the doctor and make him explain it to me. I have to have an ultrasound on my thyroid next week and my PCP just said to call the nurse the day after so he can read the results. If he does not call me and tell me the results, I will be calling them to get them. Stay informed and be a part of your treatment and recovery through all of this. Be blessed.
    Lorrie