Last minute advice for me

13»

Comments

• aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    missrenee said:

Ayse
    If you could send me a private message--I think I can help you. It seems you live very near to me.

Hugs, Renee

Can't wait to meet you
    Renee, now monday is not the day I will get a mastectomy
    but it is the day that I will meet you.

Thanks

Ayse
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Ayse, Can't wait to meet you, either!
    I'm so happy I am able to help you. Because, being able to help you, helps me. I will be able to focus on someone other than myself and my treatments for a bit. I hope you have a restful, relaxing weekend and I'll see you Monday.

Hugs, Renee
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    missrenee said:

Ayse, Can't wait to meet you, either!
    I'm so happy I am able to help you. Because, being able to help you, helps me. I will be able to focus on someone other than myself and my treatments for a bit. I hope you have a restful, relaxing weekend and I'll see you Monday.

Hugs, Renee

This makes me so happy to see
    I am SO happy to see that the two of you are able to help one another -- this board is just so awesome, I want to hug someone!

Renee, please keep us posted on how Ayse's surgery goes, if she's not able to, and take good care of both of you.

Traci
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    drive home
    Holy smokes girl, please let others help you! I live in pullman washington, if you live anywhere near me I'd be happy to drive you. You can contact me at webbwife50@yahoo.com. please feel free to e-mail me anytime, I'm not s good at keeping track on here. Please don't try and do this alone, you will miss out on some of the best blessings that won't happen if you deny others the opportunity to help you and I would also set up your housekeeper on a regular basis or awile if possible. Believe me, I'v been right where you at, last June. God Bless you
    Love to you,
    alison
  • Karenkrad
    Karenkrad Member Posts: 8
    Hi,
    Good luck with the op.

Hi,
    Good luck with the op. I hope things go well for you? I don`t think you will be driving for a while at least 6 weeks.
    You will need somone to look after you for the first week or so?
  • MOrtiz0810
    MOrtiz0810 Member Posts: 41
    This BC Group is the best!
    Ayse, I'm so happy to hear that one of our BC family members will be helping you out next week! Stories like this always lift my spirits and reinforces my belief that there are so many good people out there :)

I wish you a speedy recovery, and keep us posted!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

This BC Group is the best!
    Ayse, I'm so happy to hear that one of our BC family members will be helping you out next week! Stories like this always lift my spirits and reinforces my belief that there are so many good people out there :)

I wish you a speedy recovery, and keep us posted!

I almost fainted when i read
    I almost fainted when i read that you were going to drive yourself home after your masectomy, but i guess everyone already has said the same thing i was going to say. Have a good book ready and your remote when you get home and relax. Take care
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Karenkrad said:

Hi,
    Good luck with the op.

Hi,
    Good luck with the op. I hope things go well for you? I don`t think you will be driving for a while at least 6 weeks.
    You will need somone to look after you for the first week or so?

Wishing you good luck Ayse!
    Wishing you good luck Ayse! Hoping you have someone to help you while you recuperate.

♥ Noel
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    TraciInLA said:

This makes me so happy to see
    I am SO happy to see that the two of you are able to help one another -- this board is just so awesome, I want to hug someone!

Renee, please keep us posted on how Ayse's surgery goes, if she's not able to, and take good care of both of you.

Traci

I know, Traci...I was
    I know, Traci...I was thinking the very same thing!!!! How awesome are all of us? How amazing are these boards? Holy Toledo ( see how restrained I am??) we are a real sisterhood, a true family and yeah! Kindred Spirits!

Smiling,smiling, smiling!!!!

Chen♥
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    meena1 said:

I almost fainted when i read
    I almost fainted when i read that you were going to drive yourself home after your masectomy, but i guess everyone already has said the same thing i was going to say. Have a good book ready and your remote when you get home and relax. Take care

Good luck
    with your surgery. Wishing you easy healing!
    New Flower
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Dear Ayse, Your Sisters in
    Dear Ayse,

Your Sisters in Pink have given you lots of good advice. I have to say, you are smart to ask others what to expect and prepare for your surgery. I wish you well with your recovery.

If I might, if your insurance covers for daily nursing assistance, definitely look into it. Your doctor doesn't seem to understand your situation. The drains can make showering, dressing and whatnot difficult.

The Road to Recovery service sounds wonderful, too. I had no idea such a program existed. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Big hugs and prayers are going out to you.
    BL
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    How wonderful to hear one of
    How wonderful to hear one of our Sisters in Pink has offered to help! What power! Take care, best of luck with your surgery.
    BL
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member

How wonderful to hear one of
    How wonderful to hear one of our Sisters in Pink has offered to help! What power! Take care, best of luck with your surgery.
    BL

Thank you everyone!!
    I kept myself busy all day long and now slowly the little
    creepies are crawling in. But I know I will be allright.

So you will get a rest from MOI for a couple days.

Wish me luck!

Ayse
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    aysemari said:

Thank you everyone!!
    I kept myself busy all day long and now slowly the little
    creepies are crawling in. But I know I will be allright.

So you will get a rest from MOI for a couple days.

Wish me luck!

Ayse

Good Luck!
    Push those little critters out, one by one.

Post when you can and let us know how you're doing. We're standing here with you.

Wishing peace, wholeness and health,
    dh