Another friend diagnosed

MGNS
MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just got news tonight that a friend has just been diagnosed with cervical cancer. Please pray for her (Leslie) and her family.
I truely believe there is strength in numbers and all of you have been strength for me during this past year of treatment.
Thank you for any prayers for Leslie.

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Ofcourse I will be praying
    Ofcourse I will be praying for your friend MGNS! I am so sorry.

Hugs,

Diane
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    DianeBC said:

Ofcourse I will be praying
    Ofcourse I will be praying for your friend MGNS! I am so sorry.

Hugs,

Diane

Praying for Leslie! You are
    Praying for Leslie! You are so right, there is strength in numbers and you have all of us here praying for her.

You take care too!

♥ Noel
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Noel said:

Praying for Leslie! You are
    Praying for Leslie! You are so right, there is strength in numbers and you have all of us here praying for her.

You take care too!

♥ Noel

Sending prayers for your
    Sending prayers for your friend.

Leeza
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    She is being prayed for!
    Her and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,

Syl
  • Balentine
    Balentine Member Posts: 393
    sea60 said:

She is being prayed for!
    Her and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,

Syl

She will be in my prayers
    So sorry to hear of the news of your friend. It seems like that is all you hear anymore...one after another. I pray for God to grant all of us His grace and strength to endure these times in our lives and carry us through to healing in the end. Be blessed.
    Lorrie
  • gobluegirl90
    gobluegirl90 Member Posts: 53
    Balentine said:

She will be in my prayers
    So sorry to hear of the news of your friend. It seems like that is all you hear anymore...one after another. I pray for God to grant all of us His grace and strength to endure these times in our lives and carry us through to healing in the end. Be blessed.
    Lorrie

Prayers
    Sending thoughts and prayers to your friend and family.

Prayers to ALL the Pink Sisters fighting this ugly battle with Cancer.

xoxox
    Jen
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Leslie and her family are in
    Leslie and her family are in my prayers right now.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    My thoughts are with leslie and her family
    I hope that her cervical cancer is manageable and that she will emerge from this ordeal even stronger. I know that many people with this cancer overcome it and go to live long, cancer-free lives.

Mimi
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    mimivac said:

My thoughts are with leslie and her family
    I hope that her cervical cancer is manageable and that she will emerge from this ordeal even stronger. I know that many people with this cancer overcome it and go to live long, cancer-free lives.

Mimi

I am here living cancer free from cervical cancer for 20
    years .. 8/14/09 - I was diagnosed with BC. NED came into my life after 18 weeks of chemo cocktails, and a bi-lateral mact'my. I am by no means -- old, ready to give in or give up.

Cervical cancer is very managementable - if caught in the early stages I, II and III. Beyond stage II, chemo is at times recommended. Depending on the age, health of female patientce.

BC is my 3rd bout with Cancer all before the age of 45 years. My first cancer - Thyroid paid me a visit at the ripe age of 24 -.

I am be a little loopy from the radation and chemo, but I believe that has more to do with the fact that I am blond (ok.. bottled) more than the drugs.

Prayers to Leslie.

Vicki Sam