For Meena1

lolad
lolad Member Posts: 670
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I started a new thread because the other one is so long. I am so sorry for your pain and suffering and having to go through a different battle. It seems so unfair for anyone to have to go through this crap again. I hope things are going well for you. You seem very positive and thats great. Know that you are in my prayers. God bless you on another storm.

Take care
Laura

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Meena
    Thanks Laura for starting this for Meena. She is fighting a hard battle with a recurrence to her liver. My heart just breaks every time I read about a recurrence for our bc sisters.

And, you are so right Laura, it just isn't fair!!!!

I am sending you prayers Meena and hoping that your chemo is doing its job for you!

Sue :)
  • Balentine
    Balentine Member Posts: 393
    Ritzy said:

Meena
    Thanks Laura for starting this for Meena. She is fighting a hard battle with a recurrence to her liver. My heart just breaks every time I read about a recurrence for our bc sisters.

And, you are so right Laura, it just isn't fair!!!!

I am sending you prayers Meena and hoping that your chemo is doing its job for you!

Sue :)

Dear Meena our prayers are without ceasing for you to get well
    I pray that God heals your body....that He gives you His comfort, strength and peace as you battle again...know that God is with you through this to lighten your load....cast your cares on Him Meena and allow Him to carry you through this....this was not meant for you to carry alone. He is there with you and with comfort you and bring you through this..In Jesus Name I pray. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.
    Lorrie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Balentine said:

Dear Meena our prayers are without ceasing for you to get well
    I pray that God heals your body....that He gives you His comfort, strength and peace as you battle again...know that God is with you through this to lighten your load....cast your cares on Him Meena and allow Him to carry you through this....this was not meant for you to carry alone. He is there with you and with comfort you and bring you through this..In Jesus Name I pray. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.
    Lorrie

Praying!
    I've been praying for you too Meena!

How are you doing on chemo? I can't imagine going through the fight of cancer again, let alone having to do chemo again.

Keep us updated!

Big hugs,

Diane
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    DianeBC said:

Praying!
    I've been praying for you too Meena!

How are you doing on chemo? I can't imagine going through the fight of cancer again, let alone having to do chemo again.

Keep us updated!

Big hugs,

Diane

Praying that the chemo does
    Praying that the chemo does its job! You are so loved and so admired on this site Meena!

I hope we encourage you to keep fighting your recurrence!

♥ KYLEZ
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    thinking of you
    Hi Meena,
    Just dropping you a note to let you know I am thinking about you and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
    Hugs, K
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    KayNYC said:

thinking of you
    Hi Meena,
    Just dropping you a note to let you know I am thinking about you and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
    Hugs, K

Letting you know also Meena
    Letting you know also Meena that I am thinking of you and sending you the best wishes!

You have been so brave with your recurrence. I admire you!

Hugs, Angie
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Angie2U said:

Letting you know also Meena
    Letting you know also Meena that I am thinking of you and sending you the best wishes!

You have been so brave with your recurrence. I admire you!

Hugs, Angie

Thank you for this post. I
    Thank you for this post. I just found it. I was away in vacation for 3 days. i will start a new post to let you know what is going on