Awesome

Katz77
Katz77 Member Posts: 598
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Had first scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic today. Now haven't seen the doc, but I asked the tech if he saw "hot spots" and he said "nah". That's good right? I work at this hospital and know him. Hope he's not fibbing to me, cause it made my day. Next adventure...Urologist Friday. Mammo on the 16th and visit with the onc to sum up my tests. Ohhh let it all be good. Think I need a little break. Don't we all?
Son is in the Air Force and is in Japan. Haven't see him in two years. His next tour is Germany, but he comes state side sometime in Oct. for two whole weeks. I don't want to be guinney pigging for no one till I see him. Keep ur fingers crossed for me. I'm being selfish on this one. lol Everyones in my thoughts and nightly prayers. Katz

Comments

• laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Hi Katz
    Wishing you well on all your tests. Not knowing is hard.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Katz, I'm sending very
    Katz, I'm sending very positive thoughts and hopes for a clean scan and testing for you. Now, spend your time planning for your 2-week reunion with your son. That sure sounds like more fun than worrying. Take care!!
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    goodluck
    Hi Katz, I will pray that everything go well for you. Have lots of fun with your son.
  • Christine Louise
    Christine Louise Member Posts: 426 Member
    Not selfish!
    Of course not! I hope all your news is good, Katz. You do deserve a break and to be able to plan for your son's wonderful visit. You are in our thoughts and prayers, too.
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Fingers are crossed.
    It's great that the tech was able to put your mind at ease. Try not to worry. October is just around the corner. Enjoy seeing your son.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Sometimes, the word selfish
    Sometimes, the word selfish should indeed apply to us! I think you should "selfishly" own every good thought, hold on to hope, don't be a guinea pig, relish the thought of your son coming home, stand tall and shout Whooooo-hooooooo!!
    The great thing about this brand of selfishness is that it is shared; I know you would encourage every one of us here on the boards to have equally selfish moments!

Hugs, and here's to no Hot Spots!

Chen♥