Louann

geotina
geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Any news on Louann and how she is doing?

Tina

Comments

• dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    latest update
    "Diane, Saw Louann this week end , very weak but in great spirits, got up for about ten minutes ate some watermelon then back to bed. I spoke with her on the 4th and she ate a taco and fruit and held everything down. Hospice comes in through the day and her son Jimmy is there thru the day and Davids kids help out. Mel she has everything so orginized and charted she is a got to girl and has been just what her mother needed. She would love to have cards so she can read her well wishes since she is so weak to us the computer. I can proved her addres if you don't have it. Thanks for thoughts and prayers, she is just living her last days or months at home with family. Kathy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got permission to share Louann's contact info online.

Louann Carper
    8001 S Wheeling Ave. Apt J
    Tulsa, Ok 74136
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

latest update
    "Diane, Saw Louann this week end , very weak but in great spirits, got up for about ten minutes ate some watermelon then back to bed. I spoke with her on the 4th and she ate a taco and fruit and held everything down. Hospice comes in through the day and her son Jimmy is there thru the day and Davids kids help out. Mel she has everything so orginized and charted she is a got to girl and has been just what her mother needed. She would love to have cards so she can read her well wishes since she is so weak to us the computer. I can proved her addres if you don't have it. Thanks for thoughts and prayers, she is just living her last days or months at home with family. Kathy"

Louann Carper
    Tulsa, Ok 74136

SO SAD!
    I HATE CANCER AND THE DESTRUCTION IT DOES TO FAMILIES, LET ALONE OUR DEATH!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member

latest update

Louann Carper
    Tulsa, Ok 74136

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing the address!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member

latest update

Louann Carper
    Tulsa, Ok 74136

Some cards on the way
    Thanks Diane for keeping us all updated. I'll send her some cards out tomorrow.

Brooks
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893

Some cards on the way
    Thanks Diane for keeping us all updated. I'll send her some cards out tomorrow.

Brooks

Thanks, Diane.
    Thanks, Diane. I am sending a card too.

Lizzy
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member

latest update

Louann Carper
    Tulsa, Ok 74136

thanks for the update
    Thanks for the update and contact info. I'm always a little leery of putting addresses on the web, though- hopefully all will be ok w/ this one. I'll be sending a card her way.

Lisa
  • lisa42 said:

thanks for the update
    Thanks for the update and contact info. I'm always a little leery of putting addresses on the web, though- hopefully all will be ok w/ this one. I'll be sending a card her way.

Lisa

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member

latest update

Louann Carper
    Tulsa, Ok 74136

YES, I got permission and
    Yes, I got permission. In fact, Louann asked for it to be posted because she feels sort of left out or forgotten. The address has been posted openly on several websites including Facebook by Louann's relative.

Whitepages.com will bring up anyone's address as long as you know the last name and state. If you have an odd last name, like mine, it takes 2 seconds.