America's soldiers

Menda
Menda Member Posts: 128
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
While everyone is enjoying the upcomming holiday, please take a minute to thank God for these wonderful men and women.

Comments

• Dot53
    Dot53 Member Posts: 239 Member
    Amen
    So nice of you to remember these folks who have sacrificed so much for us...

Dot
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Dot53 said:

Amen
    So nice of you to remember these folks who have sacrificed so much for us...

Dot

Menda .. Thank you for the posting ! I forget at
    times all the men and women who have lost their Life - protecting our Freedom.

Vicki Sam
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    There is not a day that passes I don't say a prayer!
    My flag proudly flies 365/24/7 - it is lighted.

There is not a day that passes that I don't remember those who are currently serving (and their families) to preserve our freedom, or those who have served in the past to allow/ensure that we still have as much freedom as we do today.

May God Bless the USA!

Susan

edit added : lets not forget the sailors, marines, and airmen in additions to the soldiers.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    I pray for them on a regular
    I pray for them on a regular basis for i have a few family members in this war...some have already been there and going back and some are getting shipped out this month.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    jo jo said:

I pray for them on a regular
    I pray for them on a regular basis for i have a few family members in this war...some have already been there and going back and some are getting shipped out this month.

I pray every night for them!
    I pray every night for them! Thanks for reminding all of us!

Happy 4th!

Hugs, Leeza
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Thank you for posting this
    Today & every day . . . keeping them in my thoughts & prayers.