HAPPY B-DAY - JULY BABIES

nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Happy B-Day to all July Babies as well as:

Lisa42 - 11 July
Amyboston - 14 July

If you would like to be part of my B-Day List, please provide me with the following info:

DOB (including month, day and year)
Date of Diagnosis (including month, day and year)
NED (if you are cancer free, month, day and year)

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    I have a daughter....
    ...She will be 20 on the 28th day of this month. I Pray for another goal of mine to make it to her 21st birthday barhopping abit! Having it with her and me. I know she's drank illegally for abit now, but hasn't found anything she likes it now, so she don't much, or go try and sneak in the bars now.

BUT!!!! IT IS ME AND WES'S ANNIVERSARY TODAY!!! We got Married July 1, 15 years ago today, but been together since 1994ish!

Thanks ands and Hugssss! we got married when Shana was 3 months old :}
    ~Donna
  • hoya1973
    hoya1973 Member Posts: 37
    Shayenne said:

I have a daughter....
    ...She will be 20 on the 28th day of this month. I Pray for another goal of mine to make it to her 21st birthday barhopping abit! Having it with her and me. I know she's drank illegally for abit now, but hasn't found anything she likes it now, so she don't much, or go try and sneak in the bars now.

BUT!!!! IT IS ME AND WES'S ANNIVERSARY TODAY!!! We got Married July 1, 15 years ago today, but been together since 1994ish!

~Donna

Cancer is my sign
    Perhaps I should have known my fate whem I learned my sign is cancer? I never put much time in horescopes however...
    DOB 7-20-51
    DOD 4-19-10
    NED TBD - so far the chemo is reducing my tumors per recent PET!!!
    many more birthdays to come!
  • Shayenne said:

I have a daughter....

~Donna

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Shayenne said:

I have a daughter....

~Donna

Happy Anniversary Donna!
    Happy Anniversary Donna! You got married on Canada Day. Wishing you many more wedding anniversaries! Take good care!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Thanks for the birthday wishes!
    Hi Nudgie,

Thanks for mentioning me in the July birthday wishes!! I'll be 44 July 11th. Thinking back, it was silly to put my avatar with my age at the time I joined the board. Oh well, maybe I'll always seem 42, then. :) As was mentioned already, I never did like my sign being cancer- ugh.
    Each birthday celebrated post cancer diagnosis is a big milestone & I intend to celebrate this one with my loved ones around me and by giving thanks to God for continuing to sustain me.

Blessings to all,
    Lisa
  • amyb15
    amyb15 Member Posts: 109 Member
    Please Add:
    Brenda3_16
    DOB:

Please Add:
    Brenda3_16
    DOB: 7/28/1967
    Date of Diagnosis: 3/09