Just wanted to say to everyone

Katz77
Katz77 Member Posts: 598
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Been reading everyones posts. Chen, Meena, Starseed and the few others, who at this time "slip" the brain cell I have left.
Sounds like even though there were a few set backs, everybody is on the uprise. Very happy to hear the sisters chemos, rads and tests are working and coming back clear.
I have 3 drs visits, possible 4, Ct scan of abd. and chest, labs, mammo (I hope digital ) Follow-up visits for results. Throw in some herceptin and a half day recert of CPR. July 1st through the 15th is going to be a little busy. Oh yea, on call for sugery over the 4th of July weekend. Weee, hope I will be up to the fight.
Cancer is only for the tough. Not for the weak. Bit of bad news though. Removed a confirmed basal cell from my neck. All margins clear. Cancer, the diease that just gives and gives. lol
Hoping all are having a good weekend. I am. lol Once again, glad to hear everyones upbeat news. Hope the good karma flows to me as I will soon begin the wait for results.
Prayers and positive thoughts to all. Sorry I forgot to mention everyones names. Katz

Comments

• greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Katz -
    You've got a lot going on - let alone the fun of being on call for a holiday weekend when the alcohol is usually in abundance. Many positive thoughts and prayers for great test results!

Chris
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Katz,
    Rest so you'll be ready for surgery. Keep us updated - let us know how you are doing. Thanks for saying 'hi'. Hello back to you!

Sue
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Katz
    Keep up the positive attitude. The more you think you don't have time for this cr_ _ the better you will feel. Keep smiling, laughing, and enjoying life. There is nothing better than a good laugh and positive attitude to get you through, Oh ya, don't forget all the positive prays coming you way too.