Word for Today

Balentine
Balentine Member Posts: 393
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Isaiah 46:4....Listen to me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been upheld by Me from birth, who have been carried from the womb, even to your old age, I am He. And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear, even I will carry, and will deliver you. To whom will you liken Me, and make Me equal and compare Me, that we should be alike?....for I am God and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, "My counsel shall stand and I will do all My pleasure." Calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it.

Remember that we have been bought with a price and we are not our own. He loved us enough to redeem us with His own blood to purchase us back to Himself. God will perfect the things that concern us....His plan and His will comes forth as we pray and nothng can prevent it....what He has purposed, that He will perform. His plan for our lives is perfect. Trust Him.

Comments

• spoonchek
    spoonchek Member Posts: 30
    Thank You
    I just found your posts yesterday and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading them. Thank you for doing this. For me, God is the one thing that gives me hope. I have so much wrong in my life right now that if I didn't have God, I would be lost entirely and do not think I could go another day.

May God Bless you,

Teri
  • Balentine
    spoonchek said:

Thank You
    I just found your posts yesterday and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading them. Thank you for doing this. For me, God is the one thing that gives me hope. I have so much wrong in my life right now that if I didn't have God, I would be lost entirely and do not think I could go another day.

May God Bless you,

Teri

Amen Sister
    Dear Teri, I am glad that you are finding your strength in God and that you enjoy the posts. I agree that without God, it makes life more difficult and confusing. God give us His strength and direction and reveals to us the promises of His word to hold on to as we seek Him with our whole heart and with these promises we can stand no matter what life throws at us. God bless you Teri and I pray for you to receive Gods peace, strength and comfort as you go through this time. I know He will carry you through it and bring you out victorious.
    Lorrie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Balentine said:

Amen Sister
    Dear Teri, I am glad that you are finding your strength in God and that you enjoy the posts. I agree that without God, it makes life more difficult and confusing. God give us His strength and direction and reveals to us the promises of His word to hold on to as we seek Him with our whole heart and with these promises we can stand no matter what life throws at us. God bless you Teri and I pray for you to receive Gods peace, strength and comfort as you go through this time. I know He will carry you through it and bring you out victorious.
    Lorrie

I love your posts too
    I love your posts too Lorrie! I try to thank you for each and every one of them when I see them on here! Without God in my life, well, I can't imagine....

Thanks again!

Sue :)
  • Balentine
    Ritzy said:

I love your posts too
    I love your posts too Lorrie! I try to thank you for each and every one of them when I see them on here! Without God in my life, well, I can't imagine....

Thanks again!

Sue :)

Glad you enjoy them
    Dear Sue,
    I am glad you are enjoying the Word of the day. We all need Him in our lives whether we realize it or not so when we do realize it, it makes life much clearer to view it the way God reveals for us to view it and gives us the strength to view it that way. I liken it to when Peter walked on water.....when Jesus bid him to come to Him, He had his eyes on Jesus and quickly obeyed....stepped out onto the water and was actually walking on water....yet once he took his eyes off Jesus and noticed the waves crashing in on him, he began to sink. So when life hits you hard, keep looking to Jesus....the Author and Finisher of your faith. He will keep you afloat and deliver you from the fear. Perfect love casts out fear. God is that perfect love. Love and hugs,
    Lorrie