MyTurnNow - Mammo results

MyTurnNow
MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, first of all, it was a little tight in the room but I was so thankful to have all of you with me. You may have even heard me talking to you while I was waiting for the results of the ultrasound.

I didn't say anything on the board but I had a "lump" that I noticed about 2-3 weeks ago. Needless to say, I was concerned that I was in for a recurrence. Luckily, the radiologist feels that based on the mammo (yes, it was digital) and ultrasound it was a fatty deposit and a cyst. She said the fatty deposit can be caused by radiation. She also said the coloring was consistent with a benign situation. Anyway, just to be certain, I will have an MRI. So, I'm not ready to take that dance with NED just yet, but I'm hopeful that it is MyTurn within a week or so. Thank you all for thinking of me and for your prayers, they worked!!

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I still hear that music
    I still hear that music playing in the background MyTurn! NED finished shining his shoes, he is actually tying his laces! Get limber...you have a looooong dance ahead of you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    chenheart said:

I still hear that music
    I still hear that music playing in the background MyTurn! NED finished shining his shoes, he is actually tying his laces! Get limber...you have a looooong dance ahead of you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I am leaving my dancing
    I am leaving my dancing shoes on for you! You WILL be dancing with NED!

Good luck with the MRI! Post to let us know!

Hugs, Diane
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    That sounds like a good start
    and I'm sure the band is warming up! More thoughts, prayers and hugs coming your way for good MRI results!
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    It WILL be your turn soon!
    I'm so glad they are doing the MRI just to be absolutely sure. Ugh...having to wait some more! What day are they going to do the MRI?

Oh, I just saw Ned this a.m. and not only is he getting his shoes ready but he's in his tuxedo! He wants to look his best for his dance with you!

Take care!

Patti
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    pattimc said:

It WILL be your turn soon!
    I'm so glad they are doing the MRI just to be absolutely sure. Ugh...having to wait some more! What day are they going to do the MRI?

Oh, I just saw Ned this a.m. and not only is he getting his shoes ready but he's in his tuxedo! He wants to look his best for his dance with you!

Take care!

Patti

Hoping NED is in your home
    Hoping NED is in your home soon....just hang in there. We will be thinking of you, and please know that everyone will be waiting for your post after the MRI. Hugs, Judy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Hoping NED is in your home
    Hoping NED is in your home soon....just hang in there. We will be thinking of you, and please know that everyone will be waiting for your post after the MRI. Hugs, Judy

When are you getting the
    When are you getting the MRI? Cause you know that all of your bc sisters here are going to be there with you!

I am getting the party hats, cake and ice cream ready for your dance with NED.

You know we all get hungry! lol

Big, big hugs!

Sue :)
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Ritzy said:

When are you getting the
    When are you getting the MRI? Cause you know that all of your bc sisters here are going to be there with you!

I am getting the party hats, cake and ice cream ready for your dance with NED.

You know we all get hungry! lol

Big, big hugs!

Sue :)

I'm with Ritzy. I'm getting
    I'm with Ritzy. I'm getting hungry and cant wait for the cake and ice cream. It is going to be a wonderful party and you and NED will dance the night away.

NED is quite anxious to meet you. Hugs to you Debbie
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    natly15 said:

I'm with Ritzy. I'm getting
    I'm with Ritzy. I'm getting hungry and cant wait for the cake and ice cream. It is going to be a wonderful party and you and NED will dance the night away.

NED is quite anxious to meet you. Hugs to you Debbie

More tests, more waiting...ugh!
    MyTurn, I'm SO sorry that you can't just grab NED and tango with him right away, and that you have to go for another test and more waiting.

As lumpy-bumpy-scar-tissuey as my breasts are since radiation, I can imagine your experience is similiar, and I'm not surprised they want to just be extra careful and do an MRI to confirm what they see. You never thought you'd want to hear the words "you've got fat" so much, did you? :-)

Traci
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Please let us know
    when your MRI is so that we can crowd in there with you once again and be there first hand to see your beautiful dance with NED! I hope they don't keep you waiting long (cue Tom Petty).

Take care,
    Cindy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Please let us know
    when your MRI is so that we can crowd in there with you once again and be there first hand to see your beautiful dance with NED! I hope they don't keep you waiting long (cue Tom Petty).

Take care,
    Cindy

I heard a rumor that NED was
    I heard a rumor that NED was coming to dance with you, so, you better get ready!

Sending prayers for your mammo, but, you won't need them.

You will be posting NED!!!
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    I'm hard and lumpy too
    I'm sure its from scar and radiation. Thats what my surgeon told me. Good luck with NED and pass him around.
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    laurissa said:

I'm hard and lumpy too
    I'm sure its from scar and radiation. Thats what my surgeon told me. Good luck with NED and pass him around.

♥ MY TURN NOW ♥
    NED wanted me to tell you that he is just a wee bit shy, but, he is waiting patiently for his special dance with you. I am sorry that you even had this scare, but, I am sure that your dancing card will be filled up with dances with NED very shortly! </♥</font>

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thank you all for your well
    Thank you all for your well wishes. I am having the MRI next Tuesday, 6/29, at 12:45. I am still looking forward to my dance with NED (fingers crossed).