finally

24242 Member Posts: 1,398
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello all and welcome newbies,

Well after many tests finally had the biopsy needed to see about the lump in the lymph node. They did not biopsy the big mass they feel is nothing to worry about. They used an altra sound machine so he could see where needle was going.
Heres hoping it is nothing to worry about. This round of tests has proven interesting after all and now know that my dragging leg is more than just having menopause. More things to sort out after I am done with lumps is all. Be careful when going to doctors they actually might finding something you were not looking for... lolol
Tara

Comments

• greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Tara -
    Lots og good thoughts and prayers coming your way for great biopsy results!

Chris
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    No, dragging the leg is not
    No, dragging the leg is not part of menopause. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's three years after the breast cancer diagnosis. I drag my leg too. I agree about doctors but got to go and see what it is. Maybe they can do something to help. Hugs.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Marcia527 said:

No, dragging the leg is not
    No, dragging the leg is not part of menopause. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's three years after the breast cancer diagnosis. I drag my leg too. I agree about doctors but got to go and see what it is. Maybe they can do something to help. Hugs.

wishing your biopsy will be negative
    and clear. I hope you will find the answers to to your concerns.
    Hugs
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

wishing your biopsy will be negative
    and clear. I hope you will find the answers to to your concerns.
    Hugs

Praying your biopsy is
    Praying your biopsy is negative too!
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Angie2U said:

Praying your biopsy is
    Praying your biopsy is negative too!

Thank YOU
    Thanks for support and encouragment means allot and the best reason to come here.
    thanks for your prayers.
    Tara