Not feeling well and can not figuer out why.Any Ideals?

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.for the last two days i have felt like a mack truck run over me.i got scared last night from feeling so bad I went to the emergency room.They did blood work and didn,t fing anything wrong.I feel sick when trying to eat.I been taking tamoifin for 2 weeks.I also ach.I don,t have a cold.They forgot to check my vitamin D when doing my blood work.Could it make me feel this bad?Any help would be appriatted. I had a fever of 101.3 last night.

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Hi Pat
    sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.I think you need to see your primary care physician tomorrow or on Monday. Also, call your oncologist too. Please keep us posted.
    Hugs
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175

Hi Pat
    sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.I think you need to see your primary care physician tomorrow or on Monday. Also, call your oncologist too. Please keep us posted.
    Hugs

Pat i totally agree with new
    Pat i totally agree with new flower...see your onc or family doc since they know whats going on with you more than anyone else would.
    Good luck...hope you get to feeling better real soon!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    jo jo said:

Pat i totally agree with new
    Pat i totally agree with new flower...see your onc or family doc since they know whats going on with you more than anyone else would.
    Good luck...hope you get to feeling better real soon!

Sorry Pat. Call your
    Sorry Pat. Call your oncologist and see what they might think.

Feel better soon!
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    check with oncologist
    Dear PPurdin, Since you these symptoms and a low grade fever last night, I would give your Onc a call. Perhaps they could see you in the ER or arrange an appt early on Monday if you continue to feel so bad.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs, K
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    KayNYC said:

check with oncologist
    Dear PPurdin, Since you these symptoms and a low grade fever last night, I would give your Onc a call. Perhaps they could see you in the ER or arrange an appt early on Monday if you continue to feel so bad.
    Hugs, K

I encourage you to call your onc .. ASAP ...
    my low grade fever turned into a staph infection while on vacation, which then turned into a 5 day hospital stay and emergency surgery to remove 1 of my expanders ... I am allergic to PCN, so my 'Infectious Diease' doctor had a hard time trying to combat my infection .

My opinion .. Breast Cancer and a fever, need attentiion.

Love and strength,

VickiSam
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    KayNYC said:

check with oncologist
    Hugs, K

I don't know Pat, but, if
    I don't know Pat, but, if you don't feel better, you need to contact your doctor again.

Hoping you feel better!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Noel said:

I don't know Pat, but, if
    I don't know Pat, but, if you don't feel better, you need to contact your doctor again.

Hoping you feel better!

Hoping you called your
    Hoping you called your doctor Pat. Let us know if you are doing any better and what you find out.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Kylez said:

Hoping you called your
    Hoping you called your doctor Pat. Let us know if you are doing any better and what you find out.

you are out of your
    you are out of your treatment enough that it shouldnt be the Bc or ill effects from chemo. but with a recent history it would be good to check it out. You may have a virus,esp with the fever. thats what I am thinkig and hoping you will feel better soon. tamoxifen made me nauseated, but I felt that right off the bat, and I just switched to taking it at night. I have had body aches since chemo but no fever.