edit

cahjah75
cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
why is it that when I reply to someone's comments my reply always has the edit still there?

Comments

• Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    It is there so you can back
    It is there so you can back and edit if you want to. I've replied to many a post and upon re-reading it later, find typo's and left out words, etc,. If at any time you want to go back and edit your post, you can.

The edit option has disappeared on posts that I've replied to when I'm logged on. Where did it go?
  • Dawne.Hope

It is there so you can back
    It is there so you can back and edit if you want to. I've replied to many a post and upon re-reading it later, find typo's and left out words, etc,. If at any time you want to go back and edit your post, you can.

The edit option has disappeared on posts that I've replied to when I'm logged on. Where did it go?

Now it is showing up
    weird, now edit is showing up. It wasn't showing up earlier today and last night.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631

Now it is showing up
    weird, now edit is showing up. It wasn't showing up earlier today and last night.

thanks
    I don't know why it shows up. I know what the edit means but not why it stays there. Oh well!
  • Dawne.Hope
    cahjah75 said:

thanks
    I don't know why it shows up. I know what the edit means but not why it stays there. Oh well!

It stays there so that any
    It stays there so that any time you want to go back and edit, you can.