I am proud to call you sisters!

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I've been reading posts and responses, and I will probably never feel such pride again in my life!

Back 4 years ago, during my battle, it was practically unheard of to go out 'naked'. You strong ladies have changed that, and seek to educate the 'other people' about tollerance and kindness for a pink warrior!

And, the outpouring of support for those sisters that get less than good news is amazing, especially when many of you are in the thick of battle yourselves!

And, even if you are tired, your participation in events like Relay for Life is truly inspiring!

I have said it before, but will again....I am PROUD to call you all sisters!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Thank you and thank you for
    Thank you and thank you for your leadership and caring.
  • contrail
    contrail Member Posts: 129
    Sisters
    I haven't been on the discussion board for quite awhile, but I got on this morning and there was a conversation about nipple reconstruction that is something I'm looking at in the next little while. It's like I told the sisters in the discussion, I can always find answers to my questions, or help with my fears, etc. right here. This group of women are some of the strongest, most courageous that I have ever known, and I thank God I found them. I couldn't go through this without their strength, and I too am glad to call you all my sisters! Connie
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Like I said connected at the
    Like I said, connected at the soul.

Thanks and hugs

Donna
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    I can't even tell you how
    I can't even tell you how happy I am to have found this board. I am just getting started in my battle with breast cancer. I have found answers to questions that I haven't even had yet! I can't tell you how helpful it is to know what is going to happen. What side affects there are that would have scared the heck out of me had I not read them here first. This site has made me cry so many times I cant even count them. That is a good thing because dry eyes are a side affect lol. Thank You ladies You have my heart. Kay
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Kathi...
    Backatcha!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thanks, sister!!

Thanks, sister!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks, sister!!