INSURANCE DENIED MY CHEMOTHERAPY...WE NEED TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS!

13»

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    meena1 said:

Thank you for all the great
    Thank you for all the great suggestions...My problem is that i actually am quite shy and quiet. I do not like to cause problems, so i am not a good fighter. I would back down too easily..but i will try

That what they want
    no offense I know you have been working for them, but that is why the administrative cost is high-to deny coverage. I am very shy too. They are robots who are looking for the bottom line only.Please find someone who can fight for you. I know it very stressful, they brush you off to save money. My insurance which is BlueCross Blue Shield of Utah requested a formal Power of attorney" letter for my son who was very instrumental in fighting this awful bureaucracy. We also wrote to my employer's Medical Benefits Plan Administrator, who was in charge of group plan with complaint that insurance violated group policy. It did help.
    You are a good and very strong fighter- you already beat cancer once and will do it again.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • Balentine
    Balentine Member Posts: 393

That what they want
    no offense I know you have been working for them, but that is why the administrative cost is high-to deny coverage. I am very shy too. They are robots who are looking for the bottom line only.Please find someone who can fight for you. I know it very stressful, they brush you off to save money. My insurance which is BlueCross Blue Shield of Utah requested a formal Power of attorney" letter for my son who was very instrumental in fighting this awful bureaucracy. We also wrote to my employer's Medical Benefits Plan Administrator, who was in charge of group plan with complaint that insurance violated group policy. It did help.
    You are a good and very strong fighter- you already beat cancer once and will do it again.
    Hugs,
    New Flower

Family member to fight on your behalf
    I agree with others who have said for you to get a family member to fight on your behalf. Do you have a family member who has the time and determination to fight for you?? I am shocked that this is happening to you but I pray you find it within yourself with God's grace to fight this and get the therapy that gives you the best chance to beat this. Please know that I am praying for you ....I will continue to pray for your strength and determination and that you hold onto hope and never let go. love and hugs,
    Lorrie
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    meena1 said:

Thank you for all the great suggestions...My problem is that i actually am quite shy and quiet. I do not like to cause problems, so i am not a good fighter. I would back down too easily..but i will try

Now is the time for you to
    Now is the time for you to become a fighter Meena. Please do it. So many here love you and are rooting for you to get the treatment you need and deserve.

Hugs, Debby
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    DebbyM said:

Now is the time for you to
    Now is the time for you to become a fighter Meena. Please do it. So many here love you and are rooting for you to get the treatment you need and deserve.

Hugs, Debby

Have you heard anything new
    Have you heard anything new Meena from your insurance carrier?

Hugs, Megan
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    meena1 said:

meena1
    you didnt cause the problem the inurence comp. did you just remenber that.Let a lawer talk for you. pleae dont give up love and hugs to you. maybe we all could right a letter to the same place and mail it on the same day so people would know we are atill out there and one of many
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    ladybug22 said:

meena1
    you didnt cause the problem the inurence comp. did you just remenber that.Let a lawer talk for you. pleae dont give up love and hugs to you. maybe we all could right a letter to the same place and mail it on the same day so people would know we are atill out there and one of many

That is a good idea ladybug.
    That is a good idea ladybug. I know everyone here would do that.
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    Meena, is there anything we
    Meena, is there anything we the women on this board can do to help. Make phone calls, find a lawyer or something? I know we are all busy and caught up in our own healing process and daily drama but if we can help you fight back with this then it is something for ALL of us and others to come. Let us know what we can do. Mariam