need help

player65
player65 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have been going to my dr and dont know what is wrong with me i have green discharge comeing from both breast and i am a 31 year old mother of 3 and my breast exzame was fine no lumps but i went to day to do blood test for thyiod and other stuff but scared can some one please let me know what might be wrong

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Hello Player
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem. You said you have been to the Dr Did he/she see the discharge. Did you tell the Dr about it? Are you having any pain or discomfort swelling heat redness? My advice would be to go to your Dr and make sure they know about it. It may nothing serious. But if it is you need to know. Best of luck to you keep us posted.
    Take care Kay
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Hello Player
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem. You said you have been to the Dr Did he/she see the discharge. Did you tell the Dr about it? Are you having any pain or discomfort swelling heat redness? My advice would be to go to your Dr and make sure they know about it. It may nothing serious. But if it is you need to know. Best of luck to you keep us posted.
    Take care Kay

Hi player
    you need to see a breast surgeon, who will diagnose you and order tests to find out what is going on. Please do not be scared, but do not delay your appointment.
    Good luck and let us know
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Player65, welcome to this
    Player65, welcome to this site. I agree with NewFlower and would go to a doctor specializing in breast issues. It may be nothing, but a discharge is not normal and you need to get it checked out. Please keep posting and let us know the outcome. Good luck!
  • TulsaMomof3
    TulsaMomof3 Member Posts: 105
    MyTurnNow said:

Player65, welcome to this
    Player65, welcome to this site. I agree with NewFlower and would go to a doctor specializing in breast issues. It may be nothing, but a discharge is not normal and you need to get it checked out. Please keep posting and let us know the outcome. Good luck!

I had discharge coming from
    I had discharge coming from one breast in december, went to the doctor in january. She said it was either an infection or a paplinoma - That is where a wart like thing grows in your milk duct and rubs against the tissue causing it to bleed. She did not suspect cancer. I then had a mamogramm ( I am 37 no family history) it was clean, an ultrasound -saw nothing. Finally they did a ductogramm and saw 1 little mound. I was told it was a paplinoma and I would have a simple surgery to remove it. 2 weeks after surgery I was told I had breast cancer. The doctor said that only 10% of the time is discharge a sign of cancer and I believe those odds go down even more if its from both breast. My main advice is don't stop until you know for sure what is causing it. Try every test, every avenue until you know. My doctor was convinced I was fine and I was not. I wound up having a 1.4 cen invasive tumor and 6 areas of DCIS, If I had just relied on the mammogramm and my doctors opinion- I could have been in a lot different place a few years from now.

FIND A DOCTOR WHO WILL FIND THE CAUSE! Its likely not cancer releated but I fell into that 10% and I am so glad I found out early