Been a year

DenJ
DenJ Member Posts: 26
Well, it's been one year since I had my last RCHOP treatment. So far so good. I have had two CTscans and both came back negative...Woo Hoo! I was dxed with follicular nhl on March 17 of 09. I did six rounds of RCHOP. Not the best thing to have to do, but I was able to work, but it wasn't always fun LOL. I know this is early to celebrate, but I want everyone to know that YOU can beat this.....so far I have and I will again if it ever shows it's face.
Denj

Comments

• donald51
    donald51 Member Posts: 62
    Been a year
    Congrats to you Denj on your accomplishment. Keep the faith and keep up the fight! It will be 2 yr. for me June 10, so yes, it is possible to beat, but not alone. Good luck to you!
    Stay Strong and Positive†
  • britta
    britta Member Posts: 107
    donald51 said:

Been a year
    Congrats to you Denj on your accomplishment. Keep the faith and keep up the fight! It will be 2 yr. for me June 10, so yes, it is possible to beat, but not alone. Good luck to you!
    Stay Strong and Positive†

Donald51 Blog
    Don,

This is Britta. I've been trying to look at your blog, but don't know how or where to access. Can you help me please?

Thank youl
  • donald51
    donald51 Member Posts: 62
    britta said:

Donald51 Blog
    Don,

This is Britta. I've been trying to look at your blog, but don't know how or where to access. Can you help me please?

Thank youl

blog
    Hi britta,
    The blog is not really a blog, but, if you mouse over my username "donald51" and click, it will take you to my "about me" page. Look for the tab that say's "blog". That should do it. Thanks!