All good news for me today and still with NED

elm3544
elm3544 Member Posts: 748
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I got my biopsy results and it was just scar tissue and fluid built up from the lumpectomy! What a relief! I also got my test results from the cardiologist and everything is fine! I am very happy today. I feel like its finally time to move on with my life!

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Way to go!! Great news!! Do
    Way to go!! Great news!! Do get on with your precious life. Live each day to the fullest and enjoy.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    natly15 said:

Way to go!! Great news!! Do get on with your precious life. Live each day to the fullest and enjoy.

awesome great to hear good
    awesome great to hear good news!!!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Excellent news and just what
    Excellent news and just what we LOVE to hear!!!! Now, on to living and living life to the fullest. Take care.
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    ELM
    Congratulations on the good news - what a relief!!
  • autumnskisses
    autumnskisses Member Posts: 8
    NED
    What is it?
    I go to my first chemo tomorrow. I have been a rock all this time. But, I have been crying off and on all day long. Thank heaven that my best friend is going to go with me.
    Debbie
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748

NED
    What is it?
    I go to my first chemo tomorrow. I have been a rock all this time. But, I have been crying off and on all day long. Thank heaven that my best friend is going to go with me.
    Debbie

Debbie
    I'm glad you have a great friend to go with you! I know its scary but if I can do it so can you! Take care of yourself, get rest, and drink lots of water! We are all here for you.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    elm3544 said:

Debbie
    I'm glad you have a great friend to go with you! I know its scary but if I can do it so can you! Take care of yourself, get rest, and drink lots of water! We are all here for you.

Congrats Elm! Great news!

Congrats Elm! Great news!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    MyTurnNow said:

Excellent news and just what
    Excellent news and just what we LOVE to hear!!!! Now, on to living and living life to the fullest. Take care.

Wonderful news! Congrats!
    Wonderful news! Congrats!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

NED
    What is it?
    Debbie

NED is no evidence of
    NED is no evidence of disease autmnskisses. It is what we all want to hear, meaning we are cancer free. Good luck with chemo
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    natly15 said:

Good news Elm! Congrats!

Good news Elm! Congrats!
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Great news.
    I am so glad you got good news.I know what that meens to you.i have my first Mamo in June since Cancer.i pray I have good news also.Take care.Love and Prayers.Pat.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    ppurdin said:

Great news.
    I am so glad you got good news.I know what that meens to you.i have my first Mamo in June since Cancer.i pray I have good news also.Take care.Love and Prayers.Pat.

I am so happy for you Elm!
    I am so happy for you Elm! NED and you!

Sue :)