question for Shortmardge about the lemon drink

nempark
nempark Member Posts: 681
edited March 2014 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1
Hi: I tried the lemon drink, but there was nothing to strain. It came out too thick. I used it any way. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. tks June

Comments

• shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291
    Lemon Drink
    They way I have been making is:

One whole lemon cut in pieces
    tsp. of flax seed oil
    chunk of fresh ginger
    12 ozs of filtered water

And let me tell you, my feet are HAPPY!!!! I have a little pain but nothing compared to what is was. I am no longer afraid to stand up after sitting for long periods of time and I can go to the grocery store without being in tears by the time I leave!!! I also have lost 8 pounds since I started.

I have my oldest son doing it too. He has some liver and spleen problems due to chemical exposure while he was in Iraq. He too is starting to feel better and his blood pressure has come down quite a bit.

I love me some lemon drink!!!

MIND, BODY AND SOUL...

Hugs,

Marge
  • kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member

Lemon Drink

tsp. of flax seed oil
    chunk of fresh ginger
    12 ozs of filtered water

And let me tell you, my feet are HAPPY!!!! I have a little pain but nothing compared to what is was. I am no longer afraid to stand up after sitting for long periods of time and I can go to the grocery store without being in tears by the time I leave!!! I also have lost 8 pounds since I started.

I have my oldest son doing it too. He has some liver and spleen problems due to chemical exposure while he was in Iraq. He too is starting to feel better and his blood pressure has come down quite a bit.

MIND, BODY AND SOUL...

Hugs,

Marge

A couple more questions
    Marge....so you aren't putting in the Lecithin or Vit E...correct? And are you blending just 30-45 seconds?

I am anxious to start this in hopes that I will see the same results in my feet....What a wonderful thing that would be!!

Thanks! Karen
  • shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291
    kkstef said:

A couple more questions
    Marge....so you aren't putting in the Lecithin or Vit E...correct? And are you blending just 30-45 seconds?

I am anxious to start this in hopes that I will see the same results in my feet....What a wonderful thing that would be!!

Thanks! Karen

Karen
    Right, I am not putting in Lecithin or Vit E and yes I am blending it for about 30 seconds. I sometime will put some honey or stevia to sweeten it up a little.

Give it a try, I hope it will help with your feet because it is a wonderful thing...

I also read somewhere else where it helps flush the lymph nodes, I have notice that I don't feel so bloated or swollen in my belly area since drinking this.
  • kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member

Karen
    Right, I am not putting in Lecithin or Vit E and yes I am blending it for about 30 seconds. I sometime will put some honey or stevia to sweeten it up a little.

Give it a try, I hope it will help with your feet because it is a wonderful thing...

I also read somewhere else where it helps flush the lymph nodes, I have notice that I don't feel so bloated or swollen in my belly area since drinking this.

Thanks!
    I'm off to get my organic lemons. Am very excited to try this!! I'll let you know if my feet become HAPPY!

Karen
  • nempark
    nempark Member Posts: 681

Lemon Drink

tsp. of flax seed oil
    chunk of fresh ginger
    12 ozs of filtered water

MIND, BODY AND SOUL...

Hugs,

Marge

Thanks Marge for the info
    I will try the lemon again. I really do like lemons. Tell me something. Do you go the bathroom a lot when you use it? I did use all of mine and I had a lot of gas and was going to the bathroom which really is not a problem. Guess what I even put it in my tea. Keep in touch.