good news

RickMurtagh
RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Last night I only messed my Depends once and now, with diligent stool management I am making cheese doodles! Life is GOOD! (I need a hobby or a job)

Comments

• khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    YEA!!!!!! Soon, you will be
    YEA!!!!!! Soon, you will be able to say Bye Bye to the Depends.
    Kathy
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    yey!
    it's the small accomplishments that mean the most! Not that bowel management is a small thing! You'll be in complete control before you know it!
    mary
  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    msccolon said:

yey!
    it's the small accomplishments that mean the most! Not that bowel management is a small thing! You'll be in complete control before you know it!
    mary

Pretty soon you'll be yelling:"Bombs Away!!!!"
    Its nice to start moving again in a proper manner (or is that pooper manner?), so to speaK......steve
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Ah... Gee Rick... Glad to hear it!
    "Stool Management"... I like the concept. Perhaps you could consider being a Stool Management Consultant.

Soon you will be producing "light brown floaters" and you will know that all is well with the world!

I am glad to hear of the improvement and hope for more for you...

Be Well... Rob; in Vancouver
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Rick
    Oh the pleasure we take in such simple accomplishments in life. I think it was mentioned on here yesterday, become a poopologist, the study of poop.

Hang in there - Tina
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Where else can we celebrate
    Where else can we celebrate poop! Other than newborn baby poop, I don't think anyone else is so obsessed with poop as we all are. ;)

Congrats! And I hope things continue to progress well for you quickly!
  • greybeard64
    greybeard64 Member Posts: 254
    like this post
    Ya know this is just one of the reasons I love this site. where else are you going to find friends who are truely excited about the frequency, consistancy etc... of our "poo"!!! We celebrate life in ways that leave the uninformed scratching their heads, and I for one find it fantasitic! good for you and continued success!!!!!
    chris
  • qwe
    qwe Member Posts: 124

like this post
    Ya know this is just one of the reasons I love this site. where else are you going to find friends who are truely excited about the frequency, consistancy etc... of our "poo"!!! We celebrate life in ways that leave the uninformed scratching their heads, and I for one find it fantasitic! good for you and continued success!!!!!
    chris

Congrats on the good news
    Congrats on the good news right this is the place to talk about poop LOL
    I wish you the best and every thing goes well for you.
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Have I told you
    that you're one of my favorite posters? Your sarcasm is just like mine. Yes, you need a hobby... how about painting rocks like Brooks? Stand up comedy?
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Yay!
    Way to "go," Rick!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • amyb15
    amyb15 Member Posts: 109 Member
    tootsie1 said:

Yay!
    Way to "go," Rick!

*hugs*
    Gail

that is good news. I'm sure
    that is good news. I'm sure you'll be glad to get rid of the depends. And yes, I agree, you need a hobby or a job!!!!
    Amy
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Depends
    I used them for the first time last night. Had my reversal in November and still having accidents in the middle of the night (without me knowing about it - bummer). No accident last night and it accidents don't happen every night but maybe once a week. Just started taking probiotics so hoping that will help my system. Sometimes still going 15 times a day. But fortunate it has never really kept me from anything major in my life, just have to work around it. Good work on only messing once, you are doing good :)

Kim