ok I hit something and now i can not see any pictures, or change my own or see mine????

gobluegirl90
gobluegirl90 Member Posts: 53
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had pic on my expressions tab and was trying to figure out how to change my main pic, and somehow now I have no personal pic and the pics I have in my expressions are now there, but I some how have hit a button to hide them? Nice.....Help please anyone able to walk me thru getting my pictures to show back up so they are visible and as well change my main picture?

I have tried to go into the chat room and go in, but I could not figure out how to post anything....not one stupid key on my laptop would work. It is just me and computers. lol

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I'm guessing that you must
    I'm guessing that you must have figured it out. There is a very beautiful picture of a smiling lady with blonde hair now. Try to "refresh" your computer to see if it works for you. Click on the "view" tab at the top of your screen under the website address and scroll to "refresh". Hopefully, you see the same thing I do.

P.S. I'm not very good with computers either, so you are not alone! LOL.
  • m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    i think it may take a few
    i think it may take a few days if you're trying to change your profile pic. I tried changing mine a few days ago and its only just changed! everytime i logged in before today,it was still my old picture. Not sure about your other pics though-sorry.
  • GregStahl
    GregStahl Member Posts: 188
    m-star said:

i think it may take a few
    i think it may take a few days if you're trying to change your profile pic. I tried changing mine a few days ago and its only just changed! everytime i logged in before today,it was still my old picture. Not sure about your other pics though-sorry.

I have seen
    THis new pic of you for a few days now.
  • gobluegirl90
    gobluegirl90 Member Posts: 53
    GregStahl said:

I have seen
    THis new pic of you for a few days now.

Can't see anyones pictures? Not even my pictures? Help
    I hit something when I was adding a new profile picture and now I can not see any of my own pictures, just the titles and notes on them. I can not see anyone on this sites pictures on their profile pic that show on their posts or in the site either?

I dont; have a clue what I did? Any ideas? Or can I ask someone who runs the site on how to correct this issue?

Can yall see my pictures?
  • m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441

I hit something when I was adding a new profile picture and now I can not see any of my own pictures, just the titles and notes on them. I can not see anyone on this sites pictures on their profile pic that show on their posts or in the site either?

I dont; have a clue what I did? Any ideas? Or can I ask someone who runs the site on how to correct this issue?

Yes i can see your profile
    Yes i can see your profile picture just fine. I'm afraid i am rubbish with computers and have not got a clue what you may have hit in order to not be able to see pictures. I have been racking my brains!

What section of the site were you on when you hit something?? Were you editing your 'about me' page?? or uploading to expressions??

i will have a snoop around on my own setting and see if theres something you can hit to do this.
    I wonder if ADMIN (Greta) can help you if you email her?
    at the very top right corner of this page there is a 'contact CSN' link. try that.

Kay
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729

I went to your Expressions
    I went to your Expressions Page and I saw all your pictures. And yes, if you are changing your avatar sometimes you have to click 'refresh' to see the change.