The News

24242 Member Posts: 1,398
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello All,

I got my results of MRI sent to home or I still would not know the results and have seen the neurologist who has been the first doctor ever that I have gotten bad vibes from.
He seem to be addressing the CT scan for everything he talked about was about finding from CT scan. I made it clear I had not got results of MRI yet and he kept with the scan. After everything I had gone through and even being apart of a study for their research they did finally get my records out of archives since not on electronic till year after me. Chemo brain doesn't always allow us to remember things and after all the doctors and diseases it gets foggie.
Well THANKFULLY no cancer but still do not know what lumps are. One is in lymph node it appears and both found with MRI only one found with CT scan. One seems to be swelling and could be related to radiation if you can believe it after 14 years of being treated. I found that interesting what could happen all these years later.
There are things being found on brain MRI and these deteriations in these areas is linked to MS. Foot dragging and falling down stairs twice in the last week sounds more like this than the menopause I have been handed last 7 years. Though it isn't a full blown case of MS and neurologist thinks not though I am sure he wasn't interested to know I was born and raised in an area of North America with a very high MS rate among younger women and my age now.
The main things is there is something going on more than just an anxious breast cancer survivor. Unfortunately if I didn't do so well the last time, this time around has left a very bad taste in my mouth. Sure didn't feel like a life long support system returning to my cancer clinic. The older I get the worse I get with this doctor thing and getting poked and prodded.
I now I will have to decide if walking on stilts is still worth it, when walking carefully like an old person was his advice.
Love to LIFE is where I better be,
Tara

Comments

• elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Just want to wish you all
    Just want to wish you all the best and hope everything comes out alright for you. I'm sorry you are going through this.
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Tara
    It sounds like you have a lot going on. I'm so sorry you're going through this and not getting the clear answers you are looking for. I hope it gets better for you.

Chris