thursday second round

teresa340
teresa340 Member Posts: 8
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi to all. Im okay firts round of chemios knocked me out for four days but the monster was not as bad like when I got them in 2006.Even the doctor told me they where stronger so I got ready mentaly and said to mayself Hey ! Im okay I did it ! thursday is my second round. Hair is falling out, I think this is the worst of all for me. but If I did It once I will get by again. I will be strong ! Love to all, Teresa .

Comments

• GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    You are strong. You are
    You are strong. You are also very optimistic and I really admire that. Sorry you had a rough couple of days, but with your outlook you will do fine. All the best.
  • sparklewings
    sparklewings Member Posts: 29
    GayleMc said:

You are strong. You are
    You are strong. You are also very optimistic and I really admire that. Sorry you had a rough couple of days, but with your outlook you will do fine. All the best.

Look on the positive side
    Look on the positive side hun, it was only 4 days! Stay strong and enjoy the good ones x
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Look on the positive side
    Look on the positive side hun, it was only 4 days! Stay strong and enjoy the good ones x

Sorry that you had such a
    Sorry that you had such a rough time Teresa. Praying the rest will go easier for you!

Sue :)