A week and a day!

Boppy_of_6
Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well I am 1 week and 1 day out from my 1st treatment! TC I have to say the week has been good overall. I did have some diarrhea and felt kinda foggy for most of the week but, not near as bad as I had feared. I have felt pretty normal today and am looking forward to Mothers Day! I have the privledge of getting to spend time with my Mom, and then my daughter, son, their spouses and my 3 adorable grandkids. Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms and God Bless!!
Janice

Comments

• jannie_
    jannie_ Member Posts: 12
    Congratulations
    Congratulations Bobby...today is my 5th day out and the first I have felt back to life. Mine thank-God was not as bad as I feared either. God bless you and Happy Mother's Day.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    jannie_ said:

Congratulations
    Congratulations Bobby...today is my 5th day out and the first I have felt back to life. Mine thank-God was not as bad as I feared either. God bless you and Happy Mother's Day.

Glad you are feeling well
    Glad you are feeling well Boppy! Have a great Mother's Day!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    susie09 said:

Glad you are feeling well
    Glad you are feeling well Boppy! Have a great Mother's Day!

Congrats Boppy! It is good
    Congrats Boppy! It is good to know that you are doing ok. Have a wonderful Mom's Day!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Angie2U said:

Congrats Boppy! It is good
    Congrats Boppy! It is good to know that you are doing ok. Have a wonderful Mom's Day!

Boppy, congratulations!
    Boppy, congratulations! Praying that you continue with no side effects.

Hugs, Leeza
  • dianebraun
    dianebraun Member Posts: 51
    jnl said:

Boppy, congratulations!
    Boppy, congratulations! Praying that you continue with no side effects.

Hugs, Leeza

Hi Boppy. We're on the same
    Hi Boppy. We're on the same schedule. I made an appointment to have my hair shaved off tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. How's your hair situation? Do you have chemo every 3 weeks?
  • jannie_
    jannie_ Member Posts: 12

Hi Boppy. We're on the same schedule. I made an appointment to have my hair shaved off tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. How's your hair situation? Do you have chemo every 3 weeks?

Hair
    Are you guys having your head shaved before it starts to fall out?
    jannie-
  • Boppy_of_6

21 days
    Yep every 3 weeks next one May 21st. Today is day 13 I am waiting on the hair but so far nothing going on. I got mine cut short last week, just waiting for know may get it shaved soon though
  • Boppy_of_6
    jannie_ said:

Hair
    Are you guys having your head shaved before it starts to fall out?
    jannie-

Not sure
    I cannot decide for sure on that. I did get it cut short but can't decide if I want to go ahead and shave it now or wait. I am at day 13 so I am expecting it any day now. What about you jannie?
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

21 days
    Yep every 3 weeks next one May 21st. Today is day 13 I am waiting on the hair but so far nothing going on. I got mine cut short last week, just waiting for know may get it shaved soon though

Glad you are doing so well
    Glad you are doing so well Boppy! Praying that it will continue for you!

Hang in there!