Shout Out To Lady Parvati!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I realize that the posts jump and run all over the place, and sometimes I just miss things~ but where is Lady Parvati? Have I just been missing her postings? If any of the Kindred Spirits knows something, please let me know! And of course if you are reading this, sweet LadyP, chime in! I miss you!

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    I tried
    to call her but got her voice mail. I left her a message to call back or check in. I sent her a message on Facebook last week and didn't hear back.. Her last posting she was pretty ill from her chemo.. Hopefully she will respond back .. I let her know on the voice mail that you were asking about her..

Calleen
  • chenheart
    Calleen said:

I tried
    to call her but got her voice mail. I left her a message to call back or check in. I sent her a message on Facebook last week and didn't hear back.. Her last posting she was pretty ill from her chemo.. Hopefully she will respond back .. I let her know on the voice mail that you were asking about her..

Calleen

Thank you so much for
    Thank you so much for replying, Calleen,I really appreciate it. I know just how debilitating chemo can be; hopefully she will feel up to posting here or on FB soon. Thank you for including me asking for her when you call her next time. We truly are all in this together, aren't we?

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    I'm still here--just slowed down!
    Chen,

Thanks for asking about me! I am still here; I just don't have my energy back yet. I have been trying to get some of my volunteer work done, and after working for several hours each day on a directory, then a newsletter, I just run out of energy to do anything else.

I missed Calleen's party on Saturday, too . . . by 4 p.m. I was already crashing, and driving up to her place later in the day was just too much. Boo-hoo! I was really hoping to go! I did manage to talk with her today, though! And she told me you had given a "shout-out" to me.

The two of you are both so sweet for checking on me!

It's funny--it seems the past 24 hours have been "check on Sandy/Mom" time! We had tornadoes nearby yesterday, and everybody was checking on us to make sure we were safe afterward. The phone has been busier than usual, lots of e-mails . . .

The most special were these--you and Calleen--because you two have shown me how wonderful and truly caring my CSN Sisters are!

I'll try to be better as I go through rads and continue on my path through my new life.

Love & Hugs! Sandy
  • chenheart

I'm still here--just slowed down!
    Chen,

Thanks for asking about me! I am still here; I just don't have my energy back yet. I have been trying to get some of my volunteer work done, and after working for several hours each day on a directory, then a newsletter, I just run out of energy to do anything else.

I missed Calleen's party on Saturday, too . . . by 4 p.m. I was already crashing, and driving up to her place later in the day was just too much. Boo-hoo! I was really hoping to go! I did manage to talk with her today, though! And she told me you had given a "shout-out" to me.

The two of you are both so sweet for checking on me!

It's funny--it seems the past 24 hours have been "check on Sandy/Mom" time! We had tornadoes nearby yesterday, and everybody was checking on us to make sure we were safe afterward. The phone has been busier than usual, lots of e-mails . . .

The most special were these--you and Calleen--because you two have shown me how wonderful and truly caring my CSN Sisters are!

I'll try to be better as I go through rads and continue on my path through my new life.

Love & Hugs! Sandy

I absolutely understand the
    I absolutely understand the no energy feeling~ it is hard to juggle all of Life's challenges and then more, isn't it? Bless your heart for volunteering on top of everything else~ you are fabulous! I am truly sorry you didn't get together with Calleen, but I understand all too well how that happens.

Thanks so much for checking in with us; there should be a discussion board "form letter" we can use when we are too tired to compose a post! Ya know, check the appropriate box: Hi, Tired, Busy, Fine, Traveling, Constipated,Family Visiting, Depressed...whatever! LOL

Don't overdo, sweet LadyP!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    chenheart said:

I absolutely understand the
    I absolutely understand the no energy feeling~ it is hard to juggle all of Life's challenges and then more, isn't it? Bless your heart for volunteering on top of everything else~ you are fabulous! I am truly sorry you didn't get together with Calleen, but I understand all too well how that happens.

Thanks so much for checking in with us; there should be a discussion board "form letter" we can use when we are too tired to compose a post! Ya know, check the appropriate box: Hi, Tired, Busy, Fine, Traveling, Constipated,Family Visiting, Depressed...whatever! LOL

Don't overdo, sweet LadyP!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

P.S.
    Yes Chen we are in this together! We have to look out for each other That's how this works! Lady sounded very exahausted when we chatted last night! We are gona get together soon. Thanks Chen for being the wonderful Friend you are!!

Calleen