Claudia about the Budwig research. Please help me with this

nempark
nempark Member Posts: 681
edited March 2014 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1
I need maintenance help. I have been juicing everyday since my diagnosis. What do you think about strawberry, cranberry, blueberries and melons. Also I have a craving for sour, such a lemons and I don't know if you know the tropical fruit tamarind. I had Stage 1 endometrial cancer doc said he removed everything and first ct and chest xray was good. Thank you so much. June

Comments

• jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    Claudia Diet Suggestions
    I'm fairly new to these boards and hearing so many great things about Claudia and her research on eating. I know you post here with wonderful information, but outside of doing site searches can you guide me to where I might find specifics on your eating and options for vitamins.

I'm always up on these things and can always learn many more things from great people like yourself.

Thanks!
    Jan

P.S. Yes you do need to write a book on your experiences as many have mentioned!!!
  • jazzy1
    June
    I'll throw in my thoughts as I purchased a Jack LaLane Juicer last year. It's wonderful and what I've learned to do, pick out the best options of fruits and vegies for me. Try your own mix as you'll see what fits with your taste buds. I've learned to follow the listing of the best foods for cancer patients and mix and match. What you think might sound yucky, truly can be wonderful. Who'd have thought about tomatoes with apples and keylimes in one drink....yummie!

I'll bet Claudia has a great list for us too. Lets see what she suggests....

Jan
  • nempark
    nempark Member Posts: 681
    jazzy1 said:

June
    I'll throw in my thoughts as I purchased a Jack LaLane Juicer last year. It's wonderful and what I've learned to do, pick out the best options of fruits and vegies for me. Try your own mix as you'll see what fits with your taste buds. I've learned to follow the listing of the best foods for cancer patients and mix and match. What you think might sound yucky, truly can be wonderful. Who'd have thought about tomatoes with apples and keylimes in one drink....yummie!

I'll bet Claudia has a great list for us too. Lets see what she suggests....

Jan

Thanks Jan
    Jan some one told me that tomatoes are very acidic. Is that so?
  • jazzy1
    nempark said:

Thanks Jan
    Jan some one told me that tomatoes are very acidic. Is that so?

Tomatoes
    Not sure if acidy, but it's one of the "good" foods for cancer. Don't ask me where I read it but remember a definite yes to eat.

Know acid isn't good, so one reason I cut out coffee and went with Green Tea. Did you know Japanese Green Tea is the best green tea, per my nutrionist? Don't get Lipton just because it reads GREEN TEA.

Learning all kinds of goodies aren't we?

Take care,
    Jan