How is our Beautiful 50 Foot Woman?

cindycflynn
cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Claudia/Chen <3 -

Did you feel all of us surrounding you in the OR this morning? Hoping all is well and that you're getting relief from your gallbladder pains.

Post when you feel up to it.

Gentle Hugs,
Cindy

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    I brought the potato salad!
    Since MyTurnNow didn't invite us all to her swanky beachside housewarming barbecue, I brought my potato salad instead to your gallbladder surgery this morning, Claudia! All that support made us all a little peckish....

The nurses appreciated having a little snack afterwards, but we saved some for you for when you're feeling up to it!

:-) Traci
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    yes Claudia
    please post when you are able! Here's hoping your surgery went smoothly
    Cat
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    cats_toy said:

yes Claudia
    please post when you are able! Here's hoping your surgery went smoothly
    Cat

Kept you close in thought yesterday...
    Hoping all went well, dear Kindred Spirit. And now wishing for a speedy recovery.

Kindest regards, 12/25
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I am also anxiously awaiting
    I am also anxiously awaiting to hear your surgery was successful and your pain is gone. Post when you can. Thinking of you!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    MyTurnNow said:

I am also anxiously awaiting
    I am also anxiously awaiting to hear your surgery was successful and your pain is gone. Post when you can. Thinking of you!!

Thank you sweet sisters~ I
    Thank you sweet sisters~ I felt you surrounding me! In the pre-op bed I shared the room with a woman about to go in for a lumpectomy w node removal. Turns out we were roommates AFTER surgery as well! We are of the same age-range, we are both from New York, both lived in Germany to the consternation our Jewish family members, both divorced, both support Obama and worry about his safely in the face of both local and global racism, both can't understand the "birthers", or Elisabeth Hasselbeck though we both love Whoopie. Anyway, the list goes on and on! It was almost as if I was talking to myself! OMG...what if it was all just anesthesia-induced and I WAS talking to myself all night long?

Anyway, it must have been the strength of all of my Kindred Spirits. The RNs loved the potato salad, such a refreshing change from all of the Sees candy! LOL

You ladies are so amazing...couldn't we have met someplace else, though? Next time around let's pick a different venue, ok?

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    chenheart said:

Thank you sweet sisters~ I
    Thank you sweet sisters~ I felt you surrounding me! In the pre-op bed I shared the room with a woman about to go in for a lumpectomy w node removal. Turns out we were roommates AFTER surgery as well! We are of the same age-range, we are both from New York, both lived in Germany to the consternation our Jewish family members, both divorced, both support Obama and worry about his safely in the face of both local and global racism, both can't understand the "birthers", or Elisabeth Hasselbeck though we both love Whoopie. Anyway, the list goes on and on! It was almost as if I was talking to myself! OMG...what if it was all just anesthesia-induced and I WAS talking to myself all night long?

Anyway, it must have been the strength of all of my Kindred Spirits. The RNs loved the potato salad, such a refreshing change from all of the Sees candy! LOL

You ladies are so amazing...couldn't we have met someplace else, though? Next time around let's pick a different venue, ok?

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I can start to breathe again....
    Now that I've heard from you....

Maybe you WERE talking to yourself...too funny!

Hugs, Kathi