Shout out to SUNRAE! How are you?????

Ritzy
Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
It seems like you haven't posted in awhile and I was wondering how you are. Did your surgery go ok and what did your oncologist recommend for the rest of your treatment? We miss you around here.

Sue :)

Comments

• ms_independent
    ms_independent Member Posts: 214
    me too
    Yes, how are you doing smilimg lady? Miss you and hope you are doing ok.

Hugs, El
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sunrae, we miss you on here.
    Sunrae, we miss you on here. Let us know how you are doing. I am hoping you are just recovering and doing fine. Post when you can. Take care.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Sunrae, we miss you on here.
    Sunrae, we miss you on here. Let us know how you are doing. I am hoping you are just recovering and doing fine. Post when you can. Take care.

We are missing your pretty
    We are missing your pretty smile Sunrae. Pray that you are doing well.

Hugs, Debby
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    DebbyM said:

We are missing your pretty
    We are missing your pretty smile Sunrae. Pray that you are doing well.

Hugs, Debby

OH Sunrae, we miss you.
    OH Sunrae, we miss you. Please log in and let us know you are doing well.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Sunrae sighting!
    It looks like she did post on cats_toy's "Did I get everyone here?" thread, and said that her first chemo is scheduled for the 6th. Not much more detail than that, but at least she's up to checking in a bit.

Hopefully she'll feel up to giving us more details soon.
  • Ritzy

Sunrae sighting!
    It looks like she did post on cats_toy's "Did I get everyone here?" thread, and said that her first chemo is scheduled for the 6th. Not much more detail than that, but at least she's up to checking in a bit.

Hopefully she'll feel up to giving us more details soon.

Thanks Cindy! I am glad
    Thanks Cindy! I am glad that you saw that. I really was getting worried about her. Maybe she will see this and let us know how she is doing.

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Ritzy said:

Thanks Cindy! I am glad
    Thanks Cindy! I am glad that you saw that. I really was getting worried about her. Maybe she will see this and let us know how she is doing.

We are looking for you
    We are looking for you Sunrae! Miss that beautiful smile of yours!

If you do start chemo this week, good luck to you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    susie09 said:

We are looking for you
    We are looking for you Sunrae! Miss that beautiful smile of yours!

If you do start chemo this week, good luck to you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Sunrae
    We are thinking of you
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Sunrae
    We are thinking of you

Praying and thinking of you
    Praying and thinking of you Sunrae! Good luck to you in starting chemo this week!

Lex♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

me too
    Yes, how are you doing smilimg lady? Miss you and hope you are doing ok.

Hugs, El

Hooked on Phonics!
    I wonder two things: How Sunrae is, and what you possibly misspelled that sent up a Red Flag to our ever vigilant Auto-Censor! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Alexis F said:

Praying and thinking of you
    Praying and thinking of you Sunrae! Good luck to you in starting chemo this week!

Lex♥

A big thank you to everyone.
    A big thank you to everyone. I just posted about my first chemo tomorrow, which is "D" day, for dreading it. I thought I had gave an update recently but I might have chemo brain before treatment even starts. I'm still in the healing stage from the masectomy, and trying to get my arm back in motion. I also have an ugly armpit (like someone else here complained about). Just want to get the chemo over with and on to radiation. Can't wait to join the chemo and rads grads. Love you all and hope you can feel it.
  • ms_independent
    ms_independent Member Posts: 214
    Sunrae said:

A big thank you to everyone. I just posted about my first chemo tomorrow, which is "D" day, for dreading it. I thought I had gave an update recently but I might have chemo brain before treatment even starts. I'm still in the healing stage from the masectomy, and trying to get my arm back in motion. I also have an ugly armpit (like someone else here complained about). Just want to get the chemo over with and on to radiation. Can't wait to join the chemo and rads grads. Love you all and hope you can feel it.

glad to hear from you
    Sunrae,

I'm so glad to hear from you! I'll be sending good thoughts and prayers your way as you head into your 1st chemo session tomorrow. I'm hoping it will go smoothly---you're due something going smoothly!!!

Hugs, El
  • TawnyS
    TawnyS Member Posts: 144 Member
    So good to see you back!
    I've been thinking about you so much! I have the ugly armpit, too! Maybe to ps can fix it on monday when I get expanders. Please know that I wish you the very best tomorrow! Just count it down sister! It is so much easier to take this in baby steps and little goals and celebrate them. Before you know it you'll be done and thinking what the heck just happened!?! I am also thinking of all the ladies out there that are having "something" done tomorrow and sending good vibes and big prayers and hugs all around! Stay strong survivor sisters! :)
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    TawnyS said:

So good to see you back!
    I've been thinking about you so much! I have the ugly armpit, too! Maybe to ps can fix it on monday when I get expanders. Please know that I wish you the very best tomorrow! Just count it down sister! It is so much easier to take this in baby steps and little goals and celebrate them. Before you know it you'll be done and thinking what the heck just happened!?! I am also thinking of all the ladies out there that are having "something" done tomorrow and sending good vibes and big prayers and hugs all around! Stay strong survivor sisters! :)

So glad you're BACK!!!
    Hang in there, Sunrae! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • Ritzy
    Sunrae said:

So glad to see you post
    So glad to see you post tonight Sunrae! Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow with chemo. You will soon be a chemo and rad grad!