Eyelashes ( false )

Kat11
Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have a wedding to go to and my eyelashes thinned/ fell out again. Has anyone ever tried false eyelashes and can you go to sleep with them on and how long do they stay on ? I don't want to find a lash on my cheek half way through the wedding. LOL

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Yes
    I have and do often. Just make sure to get the eyelash glue. What I do is put a thin layer of it on the eyelashes and smudge it afterwards with my finger. I leave it on the counter and then do the same to the other one. Then I take the one from the counter and put it on. It seems to stick easier and better when I do it that way. They definitely last all day, but I wouldn't wear them to sleep. As it is, if I don't clean my eyes after taking them off, my eyes have been stuck closed in the morning. I got scared the one time that happened, but then I realized why.

Good luck... they look great and feel great too, as long as you make sure they are on right. Just keep trying if you don't get it right the first time. You'll know when they're in place.
  • seof
    seof Member Posts: 819 Member
    I haven't
    I haven't used them. I just used eyeliner and makeup when my eyelashes were gone. My Sister went "au natural". However, I have seen other women who used them and they look great. Do what feels good to you!

Take care, seof
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Marlene_K said:

Yes
    I have and do often. Just make sure to get the eyelash glue. What I do is put a thin layer of it on the eyelashes and smudge it afterwards with my finger. I leave it on the counter and then do the same to the other one. Then I take the one from the counter and put it on. It seems to stick easier and better when I do it that way. They definitely last all day, but I wouldn't wear them to sleep. As it is, if I don't clean my eyes after taking them off, my eyes have been stuck closed in the morning. I got scared the one time that happened, but then I realized why.

Good luck... they look great and feel great too, as long as you make sure they are on right. Just keep trying if you don't get it right the first time. You'll know when they're in place.

I've never used them, but,
    I've never used them, but, they have a lot of good ones out there. Good luck!

Leeza
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    seof said:

I haven't
    I haven't used them. I just used eyeliner and makeup when my eyelashes were gone. My Sister went "au natural". However, I have seen other women who used them and they look great. Do what feels good to you!

Take care, seof

Thanks, maybe I will do a
    Thanks, maybe I will do a test run on this first.