MAMA G.... are you SERIOUS???

Marlene_K
Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Is that your new hair? You have that much already??? I'm so jealous!

Comments

• pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    I know!!
    Doesn't she look g-r-r-r-r-eat!!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    She looks AWESOME, and i'm
    She looks AWESOME, and i'm way jealous of her hair.
  • BethInAz
    BethInAz Member Posts: 203 Member
    Wow!
    I checked out her picture too - twice! She's got a ton of hair! I'm ready to post my 10 weeks out of chemo picture in a couple more days - on my expressions. I'm going to be brave today and go to a luncheon - without wig or head cover... I'm wearing tons of makeup and big dangling earrings. Hope everybody's jaws don't drop when they see me. A lot of the people I'll see at the luncheon haven't seen me since before cancer...
    Beth
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Count me in
    the envious group!

I finished my chemo 2 days before you did, Mama G, and I don't have anywhere near that much hair. What is your secret??
  • TawnyS
    TawnyS Member Posts: 144 Member
    Mama looks magnificent!
    I am so ready to flip my wig...really the scarf...I didn't wear a wig. I am 6 weeks post chemo and my head isn't ready to make a debut yet. Beth...good luck with your luncheon! It is truly magic the powers that big earrings have when you don't have hair! They are confidence boosters! Let's hear it for the big earrings! Have fun!
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    TawnyS said:

Mama looks magnificent!
    I am so ready to flip my wig...really the scarf...I didn't wear a wig. I am 6 weeks post chemo and my head isn't ready to make a debut yet. Beth...good luck with your luncheon! It is truly magic the powers that big earrings have when you don't have hair! They are confidence boosters! Let's hear it for the big earrings! Have fun!

OMG!!! I love you guys!!!!
    Thanks for saying such nice things! I love my new hair! My 5th graders "pet" me like a kitty cat and I purrrrr or meow for them! It feels just as soft as cat's fur and is coming in soooo white, just like the picture shows. I am blessed! especially to have such wonderful CSN friends on here! God bless all of you!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Mama G said:

Thanks for saying such nice things! I love my new hair! My 5th graders "pet" me like a kitty cat and I purrrrr or meow for them! It feels just as soft as cat's fur and is coming in soooo white, just like the picture shows. I am blessed! especially to have such wonderful CSN friends on here! God bless all of you!

I have been saying that for
    I have been saying that for a while, and I am jealous too. I look like GI Jane. I finished a week before you as well. The hair is beautiful!!!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    pattimc said:

I know!!
    Doesn't she look g-r-r-r-r-eat!!

Mama G does look great!
    Mama G does look great!
  • katznc
    katznc Member Posts: 70
    Mama G looking good
    You look Marvelous darling !
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Mama G said:

Love your hair Mama G!
    Love your hair Mama G!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    katznc said:

Mama G looking good
    You look Marvelous darling !

You do look "Marvelous"!

You do look "Marvelous"!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Mama G said:

You deserve to hear the nice
    You deserve to hear the nice things! You're looking GREAT!
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Mama G
    What tonic you been using? Looks good!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Mama G said:

Sounds like a great group of
    Sounds like a great group of kids! You are lucky!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

She looks AWESOME, and i'm
    She looks AWESOME, and i'm way jealous of her hair.

Mama G! You do look
    Mama G! You do look awesome!