Chemo Taxol and HERCEPTIN-12 weeks now I FEEL congested

Fini
Fini Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Side effect-I bleed after bowel movements at the end when I WIPE...SORRY ITS PERSONAL BUT I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. NEVER HAD HEMMOROIDS-I also wanted to get a lymphatic drainage massage but not sure if its okay to get it if its going to help.I dont see my doctor till next week. I wanted to see if anyone else had the same problems.

Comments

• joan_doyle
    joan_doyle Member Posts: 29
    foods
    Hi i will be starting this treatment down the road on A/C at the moment - me a firm believer in foods to relieve problems have herbal book -
    figs:- eat raw or dry figs as the seed of the fig help push waste materials through the system, and also act as a laxative
    prunes:- are a laxative
    apples: can fast clean the system
    Spinach:- raw spinach salads add needed vitamins and minerals to a diet and act in a slightly laxative fashion (or just eat raw)
    Strawberries:- are slightly laxative.
    I find loose sweet corn a great man for bowl movement. Hot water drank and plenty of water thro' out day also try to include natural bi yoghurts (to get good bacteria into the system again ) if these foods don't suit try a selection of fruits with the yoghurt - and only go when you have to don't sit for too long trying - hope this is of help thinng of you Cheers Joan
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

foods
    Hi i will be starting this treatment down the road on A/C at the moment - me a firm believer in foods to relieve problems have herbal book -
    figs:- eat raw or dry figs as the seed of the fig help push waste materials through the system, and also act as a laxative
    prunes:- are a laxative
    apples: can fast clean the system
    Spinach:- raw spinach salads add needed vitamins and minerals to a diet and act in a slightly laxative fashion (or just eat raw)
    Strawberries:- are slightly laxative.
    I find loose sweet corn a great man for bowl movement. Hot water drank and plenty of water thro' out day also try to include natural bi yoghurts (to get good bacteria into the system again ) if these foods don't suit try a selection of fruits with the yoghurt - and only go when you have to don't sit for too long trying - hope this is of help thinng of you Cheers Joan

Joan had good advice, that
    Joan had good advice, that should work. I had problems eating certain foods so the doctor had me take meds for that. Oddly enough I could eat white castle, that did for me.