Check-up Wednesday

lynn1950
lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi - I have my next rad/onc checkup on Wednesday. Feeling a bit nervous. It has been two years since my bilateral mastectomy and a year and a half since all active treatment was finished (chemo and radiation). I only ever get blood work done and a clinical chest/lymph node exam. Please pray that all goes well. Thanks! Lynn

Comments

• pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Sending prayers up right now
    Sending prayers up right now Lynn, may God watch over you and bless you with great news!! Should your news not be what you want to hear, may He carry you through. It's always nerve wracking having tests, etc. and I think we are the hardest on ourselves, think positive!!
    Hugs,
    ~Kari
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Will do!
    You're going to feel a whole lot better coming home Wednesday, but I am praying for you just to make sure.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I don't know why things
    I don't know why things happen like they do in life and I have no power but I pray that NED is by your side always.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Marcia527 said:

I don't know why things
    I don't know why things happen like they do in life and I have no power but I pray that NED is by your side always.

lynn
    Please stay positive, we will be thinking about you.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Dear, sweet Lynn...
    The anxiety prior to these types of appointments has never diminished for me - even now, 6+ years post all active/invasive treatment. Like everything else we face, dear friend - just gotta do it, and get through it.

Tomorrow I'll be thinking especially hopeful thoughts... Sending positive vibes and heartfelt prayers your way. You WILL be fine, Lynn. Your next post will be about your date with Mr. NED, I'm confident.

Kindest regards, Susan xo
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Thank you, friends, for your
    Thank you, friends, for your prayers. All is well, all is well, all is well! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    lynn1950 said:

Thank you, friends, for your prayers. All is well, all is well, all is well! xoxoxoxo Lynn

Hooray for Lynn!
    I am so happy for your good news.

Sue
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Thanks Be!
    Saw your post and am so happy, my friend. Yea!!!! A happy dance for you here at my house.

BTW, love the new pup photo. Heart-meltingly sweet face.
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Thanks Be!
    Saw your post and am so happy, my friend. Yea!!!! A happy dance for you here at my house.

BTW, love the new pup photo. Heart-meltingly sweet face.

whew!!
    Love to read things like "all is well."

I'm so glad.

Victoria
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    lynn1950 said:

WOO HOO!!!
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Kindest regards, Susan xo