Louann home

lcarper2
lcarper2 Member Posts: 635 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I got home today and the mass on my liver bile duct is cancer will go to ONC next week and see how we are going to treat it...sorry this is so short but am very weak thank you for your prayers and comments..

Comments

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    I am sorry to hear that......
    Take care of yourself you will be in my thoughts!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Oh Louann
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. Hopefully your onc will tell you a way that this can be treated. If not, then go on to get other opinions.
    You're still in my prayers-

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Sorry
    Sorry to hear the news,I will pray things get better.
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Louann,
    Thanks for posting.

Louann,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry they found cancer, hope you regain your strength soon to get back to fighting that bad boy.
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Louann
    you are in my thoughts and prayers. have a restful week. wishing you wellness and peace.
    In the Light,
    aud
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
    I am so very glad
    Louann,
    I am so very glad you are well enough to be home recovering. I pray and hope they find a treatment for you that works.
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893

I am so very glad
    Louann,
    I am so very glad you are well enough to be home recovering. I pray and hope they find a treatment for you that works.

Hi Louann,
    Hi Louann,

-We have all been very concerned about you. It is so good to see your post. Please know that we are pulling for you. Prayers and good thoughts from South Carolina.

Lizzy
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    So sorry to hear this. Is it a NEW cancer?
    We've been praying for you Louann!

You said it's small cell carcinoma so is this a new cancer or spread of the colon tumor. Hope they can get you fixed right up.
  • lcarper2
    lcarper2 Member Posts: 635 Member

So sorry to hear this. Is it a NEW cancer?
    We've been praying for you Louann!

You said it's small cell carcinoma so is this a new cancer or spread of the colon tumor. Hope they can get you fixed right up.

diane
    I don't know the hospital is running the test now to compare and see if it is the same kind as cc or new just don't know at this point but is is smaller than a pea they said and will go to ONC next week and by than he will have all info and figure out a treatment plan also have acute pancrintits (sp) but it is healing up very good ...thanks for the help in getting the word out to every one here for me...
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    lcarper2 said:

diane
    I don't know the hospital is running the test now to compare and see if it is the same kind as cc or new just don't know at this point but is is smaller than a pea they said and will go to ONC next week and by than he will have all info and figure out a treatment plan also have acute pancrintits (sp) but it is healing up very good ...thanks for the help in getting the word out to every one here for me...

You're very welcome
    ACK, a friend from church had pancreatitis and was so ill! She's all better now, tho, just took some time.

I'll be praying!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Oh, dear
    I'm so sorry to hear this, but I pray your doctor will have some wonderful ideas for how to treat it. Please take care of yourself and try to build up some strength.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Thinking of you and wishes
    Thinking of you and wishes you the best. Keep us informed. Paula