Finally Got The Green Light!

2»

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I know that you have been thru alot to get to this point
    and I just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    sbmly53 said:

I know that you have been thru alot to get to this point
    and I just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue

Wishing you good luck with
    Wishing you good luck with your surgery!

Hugs, Angie
  • JillyB
    JillyB Member Posts: 50
    Finally Got The Green Light!
    Hi Sunrae,
    Glad to have caught you just in time! I am sure you are trying to sleep right now, and I hope you are, or at least watching something good on TV!, but I just wanted you to know, that even if I am not up, although I do wake up early, I will be there in the operating room with you. If I wake up,I will make it a point to stay awake for at least a 1/2 hour! Oooh, I just say Central time, so really for me it's 4 am, no 6...if it's 6, I'll be up. Either way, just wanted to let you know you have one more person in there in spirit and soul. I pray all goes exactly as planned.
    And I should know this time thing. I have live in Central, Eastern and Pacific! But I do have Chemo/Topomax brain..I'm going to go look it up.
    You think good thoughts when they tell you to count backwards! Think of the best time you ever had in your life.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Praying for the best for
    Praying for the best for you, Sunrae. You are one strong woman. Will be there with you. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    lynn1950 said:

Praying for the best for
    Praying for the best for you, Sunrae. You are one strong woman. Will be there with you. xoxoxoxo Lynn

Good news
    Sunrae,
    Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking and praying for you.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Sunre
    Good luck with your surgery today. Will be thinking of you.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    chenheart said:

Green Light!!! How wonderful
    Green Light!!! How wonderful Sunrae~ no wonder I felt the extra warmth of the sun today~ it
    was YOU beaming at good, long awaited news!

No need for us to sleep in during your surgery...I believe that the surgical teams are quite used to maneuvering around us as we show up and fill up the operating / recovery rooms of so many of our Kindred Spirits! We are, I think, part of the "fine print" on your
    pre-surgery consent forms!

Sleep well and know that we are not only with you, but cheering you on!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Wishing you good luck on
    Wishing you good luck on your surgery! We are all holding your hand and giving you all the strength you need!
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Not A Problem For Me
    I am up at 530 every morning and I live on the east coast. I was there and you did fine. Sorry I couldn't stay very long. Had an appointment with my Radiation Onc.

Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Donna
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Not A Problem For Me
    I am up at 530 every morning and I live on the east coast. I was there and you did fine. Sorry I couldn't stay very long. Had an appointment with my Radiation Onc.

Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Donna

I was awake then and
    I was awake then and thinking and praying. (then went back to sleep) hope everything went well!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    carkris said:

I was awake then and
    I was awake then and thinking and praying. (then went back to sleep) hope everything went well!

I have been praying for you
    I have been praying for you today Sunrae! Hope everything went well for you!

Hugs, Diane