Loss friends bc & cancer

bjmom1
bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have such a mess up couple of months. I loss two of my friends from my breast cancer group in two days apart. They was my rock they help me stay strong . I have loss another freind to lung cancer she help me when I was frist diagnosis by making me hats and having her friends donate money. And know I dealing with childhood friend who is dying from ovarian cancer. I am scared because I feel I have so much life left put yet, I see my friends leaving me and they too had alot of life left in them. Maybe I just scared and afraid that my turn is coming and to see them leave make me wonder how long do I have on this earth. I am venting because only u know how I feel and other without this terrible disease have no clue.

Thanks for letting me vent. Happy to have your love and support.

Barb

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Barb, I'm so sorry to read
    Barb, I'm so sorry to read your post. It is hard enough to try and stay positive and fight this beast but when you see your friends dying, it would make any one of us question our mortality. We will never know when our time is up on earth but I am a firm believer in that we need to live each day as if it is our last. I can only imagine how heavy your heart is now. Please know that we are an army of survivors and one of us will always be here to encourage and provide support. Take care of yourself!! Sending a (((hug))) your way!!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    I am so sorry for the loss
    I am so sorry for the loss of your friends. My heart goes out to you.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Barb, I'm so sorry to read
    Barb, I'm so sorry to read your post. It is hard enough to try and stay positive and fight this beast but when you see your friends dying, it would make any one of us question our mortality. We will never know when our time is up on earth but I am a firm believer in that we need to live each day as if it is our last. I can only imagine how heavy your heart is now. Please know that we are an army of survivors and one of us will always be here to encourage and provide support. Take care of yourself!! Sending a (((hug))) your way!!

Please stay positive and
    Please stay positive and fight! We are here to support you and to help you.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I know it's hard when we
    I know it's hard when we lose friends and family to cancer. They were your rock but maybe you can be a rock for someone else. They would want you to continue and be strong for whatever time we do have left. Sorry for your loss.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    elm3544 said:

I am so sorry for the loss
    I am so sorry for the loss of your friends. My heart goes out to you.

It is awful and so hard to
    It is awful and so hard to lose friends or family. I am so very sorry. Just know that you have found a place, this site, where we will help you. Prayers to you!

Sue :)
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    So Sorry
    So sorry about your friends. I cannot imagine what that feels like. But you are surrounded by friends here and if you need us, well then you just shout. We are here for you.

P