I am having a very bad day today

2»

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

Thank you all
    Thank you all.
    None of the pharmacies in town had any not even one--I don't know if it was a manufacturers or an ordering problem with the Lexapro.

Now something new has popped up. I am seeing my plastic surgeon in Massachusetts tomorrow because the right implant has many ripples and is much softer than the left one. When I push on it with my finger the indentation stays there for awhile.

I am wondering why me but having the meds helps so at least I am not a basket case.

It looks like working from home will start in a few months. Really don't know if I am happy about it or not. If need be I can go in to the office with the laptop that I will have and be able to see people.

Thank you for your responses.

Margo

Hi Margo
    you are hanging in there like a real survivor. I know what you are saying about 'why me". Somedays it just seems like this nonsense will never end. I also know we have good days and bad days. I'm wishing many more good days for you.

We've been thru the mill but I'm convinced it all gets better in time. Hugs to you and your precious Jake.
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    natly15 said:

Hi Margo
    you are hanging in there like a real survivor. I know what you are saying about 'why me". Somedays it just seems like this nonsense will never end. I also know we have good days and bad days. I'm wishing many more good days for you.

We've been thru the mill but I'm convinced it all gets better in time. Hugs to you and your precious Jake.

Oh, Margo, why do you have

Oh, Margo, why do you have to have more things to think about. I know nothing about implants since I wasn't able to go that route because of previous radiation (10 years ago), but I hope that whatever is different is either nothing or easily fixed. I wish you my best.

Joyce
  • kickin the big C
    kickin the big C Member Posts: 18
    i too divorced recently,
    i too divorced recently, about 8mths before the breast cancer. hallelujia to that! he never would've been there for me, but i miss my house and being there with all 4 kids. depression is a HUGE part of all this for me.
    initially my friends were great but as treatment drig on, and on, they went back to their lives. it IS lonely.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member

Thank you all
    Thank you all.
    None of the pharmacies in town had any not even one--I don't know if it was a manufacturers or an ordering problem with the Lexapro.

Now something new has popped up. I am seeing my plastic surgeon in Massachusetts tomorrow because the right implant has many ripples and is much softer than the left one. When I push on it with my finger the indentation stays there for awhile.

I am wondering why me but having the meds helps so at least I am not a basket case.

It looks like working from home will start in a few months. Really don't know if I am happy about it or not. If need be I can go in to the office with the laptop that I will have and be able to see people.

Thank you for your responses.

Margo

Hi, Margo. I read your post
    Hi, Margo. I read your post yesterday and saw that you were feeling better and now I read that you are having a situation with your implant. That sucks because you have had enough on your plate. Good news is that you are getting it checked out. I hope it is an easily resolved problem. As far as working from home, you may find that you love working in your pj's. I have a girlfriend who is a single parent and did just that for several years and also had 2 yound children. She loved being there in the morning and getting them off to school and then also being there when they got home from school. You won't know until you try it and at least you have the option of going into the office for people contact, if you need it. Good luck and keep us posted on your implant.
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Hi Margo-- Cancer takes
    Hi Margo-- Cancer takes such a toll on our bodies and our minds. I hope all goes well with your appt. I am also having trouble with my right implant (the side that didn't have cancer--go figure) and dr says he can do revision at the same time as he does nipple procedure. I didn't say anything to him but inside I am like no way--no more. I didn't ask what the revision involved. I have come too far to stop now so I will have it done but sometimes I wonder if things will ever work out. Also know what you mean about just wanting to be held and have someone tell you it will be ok. Just one of the things I miss since I have been alone. We are stronger than we think. Spa day sounds great. It is lightly raining here today. Think I will go stand in the rain naked and pretend I am at the spa. Now that would really scare people. Take care. Marilyn
  • anniem123
    anniem123 Member Posts: 19
    me too
    Margo, I came across your feed and I thought I was writing that. I feel exactly the same. Especially the tears. I can't stop crying. It is like you and me in parallell. Does it get better?? I am having more and more bad days and just don't want to go on sometimes. How are u dealing with it?
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    So glad you got the
    So glad you got the medication you need to snap you out of the 'down'. You got so many responses didn't know if one more is important but I guess we all could use another ((hug)). Just want to say that I'd love working from home if it was offered. I work well on my own and my multiple personalities keep me company...just kidding. :>) :>o
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Marcia527 said:

So glad you got the
    So glad you got the medication you need to snap you out of the 'down'. You got so many responses didn't know if one more is important but I guess we all could use another ((hug)). Just want to say that I'd love working from home if it was offered. I work well on my own and my multiple personalities keep me company...just kidding. :>) :>o

Marsha and others
    I think the office will be very quiet when the four of us that work on the bottom floor of the house that we are in work from home because we talk to ourselves all the time -- never knowing if someone is talking to themselves or the rest of us. My cat will drive me crazy though--when someone is at home she want attention always wanting to be petted and talked to.

I will still get up at my usually time get ready and dressed for work--drive Jake to school or in the summer to the sitters and then come home and work.

I could never sit at home in my pj's working--doesn't seem right.

Margo

PS---Thanks for all your hugs everyone it has helped a great deal.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Marsha and others
    I think the office will be very quiet when the four of us that work on the bottom floor of the house that we are in work from home because we talk to ourselves all the time -- never knowing if someone is talking to themselves or the rest of us. My cat will drive me crazy though--when someone is at home she want attention always wanting to be petted and talked to.

I will still get up at my usually time get ready and dressed for work--drive Jake to school or in the summer to the sitters and then come home and work.

I could never sit at home in my pj's working--doesn't seem right.

Margo

PS---Thanks for all your hugs everyone it has helped a great deal.

Good gosh, dear friend...
    I am so sorry to be so late to this thread. You have, indeed, been through so much - and are still facing even more major life changes.

The journey never really ends for most of us, I think. Try to focus on one step at a time, as always, moving forward.

Huge cyber hugs your way, Margo.

Kindest regards, Susan xo
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

Good gosh, dear friend...
    I am so sorry to be so late to this thread. You have, indeed, been through so much - and are still facing even more major life changes.

The journey never really ends for most of us, I think. Try to focus on one step at a time, as always, moving forward.

Huge cyber hugs your way, Margo.

Kindest regards, Susan xo

Update
    Went to see plastic surgeon today to look at the rippling and such and she said it is because the tissue on the right side is thinner than the left--that is why you can see ripples. She told me that if it is still bothersome in the fall she can suck some fat from another part of my body and inject the fat under the skin of my boob to fill in the ripple look.

Technology today--wow.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

Update
    Went to see plastic surgeon today to look at the rippling and such and she said it is because the tissue on the right side is thinner than the left--that is why you can see ripples. She told me that if it is still bothersome in the fall she can suck some fat from another part of my body and inject the fat under the skin of my boob to fill in the ripple look.

Technology today--wow.

Margo on the lighter side,
    Margo on the lighter side, if you ever wanted to have smaller thighs or a smaller tummy this may be that opportunity, plus you'd get a filled out breast. :)