ZERO.ZERO ONE yahooooooooooooo Today

shane59
shane59 Member Posts: 86
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
yep yahoooooooooo 0.01 I love it got my first PSA results today after 3 months wait ,from a georgeous young Female Indian Dr . She was so helpfull and very possitive finnally got the answers I wanted to here .She told me they had saved both nerve bundles and things will keep improving . ED issues starting to improve with medication.No incontinance issues. Life is looking good .Best wishes to you all thanks for some terrific support Shane59

Comments

• jminnj
    jminnj Member Posts: 129 Member
    Congrats
    Shane,

Welcome to the zero club!!!! Congratulations on the test result.

Joe
  • gkoper
    gkoper Member Posts: 173
    Zero
    Always good to hear a success story.

Congrats.
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    Congrats to you and may you
    Congrats to you and may you be in the 0 club for many years!

Larry
  • spottydog10
    spottydog10 Member Posts: 73
    lewvino said:

Congrats to you and may you
    Congrats to you and may you be in the 0 club for many years!

Larry

Well done mate, wish you
    Well done mate, wish you many of them.
    Indian ladies are gorgeous, my present GF and
    my previous 3 have all been indian:)

Cheers
    Mike
  • RRMCJIM
    RRMCJIM Member Posts: 149

Well done mate, wish you
    Well done mate, wish you many of them.
    Indian ladies are gorgeous, my present GF and
    my previous 3 have all been indian:)

Cheers
    Mike

Congrats..
    Good for you....mine have all come back less than 0.01..have my first year check up next month....still think about it tho..
    Jim
  • hopeful and optimistic
    hopeful and optimistic Member Posts: 2,339 Member
    RRMCJIM said:

Congrats..
    Good for you....mine have all come back less than 0.01..have my first year check up next month....still think about it tho..
    Jim

Hi
    Good to hear of your success..........I remember you well, when I first started posting.........I'm still doing active surveillance, and have an appt with my urologist this month........I'm thinking that I will be getting another biopsy.

Ira
  • RRMCJIM
    RRMCJIM Member Posts: 149

Hi
    Good to hear of your success..........I remember you well, when I first started posting.........I'm still doing active surveillance, and have an appt with my urologist this month........I'm thinking that I will be getting another biopsy.

Ira

Good news Ira
    Glad you are still here and doing good....I know sometimes I wish I had done it different...I have side effects that make erections very painful. I still hold out hope that , in the end, I can get a handle on the problems...
    Jim
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member
    Yes! Lets keep the Zero Club Growing
    Shane, thanks for being part of the best part of this beast whipping club!

Randy in Indy
  • hopeful and optimistic
    hopeful and optimistic Member Posts: 2,339 Member
    RRMCJIM said:

Good news Ira
    Glad you are still here and doing good....I know sometimes I wish I had done it different...I have side effects that make erections very painful. I still hold out hope that , in the end, I can get a handle on the problems...
    Jim

When I first started posting, I like mostly all
    was in shock, and doing my life was impossible........now, I'm pretty much in the same situation, but my attitude is different..in fact during this year, I developed Spinal Stenosis, and I have been in chronic pain most of the time.......but,i'm simply going on with my life....I make a real effort to do things and be proactive..........just enjoying life as much as i can...my handle says it all Be hopeful and optimistic...look at the donut, not the hole.....that's what its all about.

Ira
  • zakpaga
    zakpaga Member Posts: 69
    Congratulations
    Congratulations Shane!

Victor
  • JR1949
    JR1949 Member Posts: 230
    Congrats Shane
    Congratulations to you. I am always glad to hear a good success story :)!! Hope you continue to stay in the Zero club.
    I had PSA 22 before surgery March 2009 and praise God, my PSA in October 2009 was 0.008:)! I see my urologist Monday for 6 month checkup.