Has anybody ever heard of the sancuso patch????

jbutter
jbutter Member Posts: 10
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
im having my first chemo treatment on wensday i got a call today from a pharmacy saying they had a perscription to be delivered to me from my oncologist. im thinking it is a anti nausea patch (Sancuso) i hope it is a good one??? anybody heard of this one? jan

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    No Jan I haven't, but, I
    No Jan I haven't, but, I didn't have chemo. I am sure that the bc survivors that have will post info for you. Good luck!
  • njpost
    njpost Member Posts: 8
    patch
    The sancuso patch worked great for me. I didn't have it for my first round and had a terrible time. But had it for the rest of my AC rounds and managed them better. The only issues I had with it was that it would start to peel off at the edges after a few days (it should stay on for a week).
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    njpost said:

patch
    The sancuso patch worked great for me. I didn't have it for my first round and had a terrible time. But had it for the rest of my AC rounds and managed them better. The only issues I had with it was that it would start to peel off at the edges after a few days (it should stay on for a week).

patch
    I used the sancuso patch also. It was a godsend to me, I was very sick on AC and also on taxol. Be careful about exposure to the sun,make sure you cover your patch with clothing . I had my chemo during the summer and my arm now has a permanent square tan the size of the patch. Love surf.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

patch
    I used the sancuso patch also. It was a godsend to me, I was very sick on AC and also on taxol. Be careful about exposure to the sun,make sure you cover your patch with clothing . I had my chemo during the summer and my arm now has a permanent square tan the size of the patch. Love surf.

I hope if you get the patch
    I hope if you get the patch that it helps you! Good luck!
  • nocinv
    nocinv Member Posts: 1
    njpost said:

patch

new video on sancuso
    thought you might be interested in this video about sancuso. please pass along to others!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dOqJlZxF1c