Husband saw the radiation oncologist...same clear results

Options
oriontj
oriontj Member Posts: 375
edited March 2014 in Esophageal Cancer #1
Tom saw his radiation oncologist this morning at the U of C...and he said the same thing we heard on Good Friday...it's all clear.

He is also moving...his wife is from NC and he will now be at Duke...before July, I believe, his name is Dr. Salama and he's a great doctor.

I had to drive up to get him due to the train schedule and got sick on the way home...so I've been laying around gathering dust.

Remember, All is possible in Jesus and his love...we might not like what we hear, I haven't at times, but to know we can give our anxieties over to him is life changing...

I was received in the Roman Catholic Church on Holy Saturday and learning about the Church and his unending love for all of us had made a profound difference in my life.

I will pray for each and everyone one of you on the board...I promise.

orion

Comments

• Trish_from_Pittsburgh
    Options
    Great news!
    Orion,

It's so nice to hear such great news about Tom. You are truly blessed!

I will continue to keep you in my prayers....

I lost my husband to this ugly cancer in December so it's nice to hear the progress of others.

Thank you for the updates.... Keep the faith....You're right, give your anxieties to Him....

Hugs and prayers,
    Trish
  • mumphy
    mumphy Member Posts: 440
    Options

Great news!
    Orion,

It's so nice to hear such great news about Tom. You are truly blessed!

I will continue to keep you in my prayers....

I lost my husband to this ugly cancer in December so it's nice to hear the progress of others.

Thank you for the updates.... Keep the faith....You're right, give your anxieties to Him....

Hugs and prayers,
    Trish

So Good!!!
    Hi Orion,

I am so happy to here about Tom. It is nice to here good news. Keep up the good work!

God Bless,
    Kath
  • Donna70
    Donna70 Member Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    mumphy said:

So Good!!!
    Hi Orion,

I am so happy to here about Tom. It is nice to here good news. Keep up the good work!

God Bless,
    Kath

great news
    Hi Orion,
    That is wonderful news. Your show of faith is so beautiful too. You sound so happy and at peace. When I get truly stressed and worried, I always just say I can't do this on my own God, I am placing myself (or whoever I am praying for) in your hands and let you do whatever you will. Enjoy the good news!! take care, prayers always,
    Donna70
  • Donna70
    Donna70 Member Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    mumphy said:

So Good!!!
    Hi Orion,

God Bless,
    Kath

great news
    Hi Orion,
    That is wonderful news. Your show of faith is so beautiful too. You sound so happy and at peace. When I get truly stressed and worried, I always just say I can't do this on my own God, I am placing myself (or whoever I am praying for) in your hands and let you do whatever you will. Enjoy the good news!! take care, prayers always,
    Donna70
    PS sorry can't seem to get this extra one deleted????