Wow, it's been a while since I posted

pinkkari09
pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A lot going on, I finally moved out (away from my husband) got my own apartment with my son, we are SO HAPPY, no more chaos :) My beautiful daughter got engaged and we get to do the wedding stuff together, so exciting!! I'm about 3/4 of the way done with rads and cant wait to get the next scans to see if we killed this beast..little scared but very hopeful and full of faith. I miss being on here but my classes started and my homework is insane. Just wanted to say hello, and I'll try to be more responsive and helpful to all my sisters in pink!! After all, you have all been here for me, I wouldn't have gotten this far without you, you are all my lifeline!!
Mountains of Love and Big Cyber Hugs,
Kari

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Kari,
    It is so good to hear

Kari,
    It is so good to hear from you. Glad you made the move. Life will be much better without that chaos. And planning a wedding with your daughter. How much fun that will be. Nearly done with rads,keep using the lotions now and for several weeks after. hope you aren't burning too much. Homework, ugh, but the end result will be worth the work. Keep moving forward and enjoy your son and your daughter and the wedding planning and well, just life.
    Big hugs and love right back at you,
    Stef
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    fauxma said:

Kari,
    It is so good to hear

Kari,
    It is so good to hear from you. Glad you made the move. Life will be much better without that chaos. And planning a wedding with your daughter. How much fun that will be. Nearly done with rads,keep using the lotions now and for several weeks after. hope you aren't burning too much. Homework, ugh, but the end result will be worth the work. Keep moving forward and enjoy your son and your daughter and the wedding planning and well, just life.
    Stef

ggod to hear from you ,
    ggod to hear from you , congrats to your lovely daughter and your new life. I am almost a third done with rads. so far so good. but the tough stuff is coming.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    fauxma said:

Kari,
    It is so good to hear

Kari,
    Stef

So happy that you are happy
    So happy that you are happy again Kari! The move was a good thing for you! Congrats on your daughter's engagement and have fun planning the wedding!

Hugs, Megan
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Megan M said:

So happy that you are happy
    So happy that you are happy again Kari! The move was a good thing for you! Congrats on your daughter's engagement and have fun planning the wedding!

Hugs, Megan

Kari
    Kari, I am so happy for you and your son--being happy again. Now your daughter getting married. A lot of stuff to keep your mind busy.

Miss you,
    Margo
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member

Kari
    Kari, I am so happy for you and your son--being happy again. Now your daughter getting married. A lot of stuff to keep your mind busy.

Miss you,
    Margo

Wow!
    Hi Kari,

I'm glad you posted. I think it is great that you are moving on in your life and have been too busy to post. Sounds like you have lots of joyful things going on right now. Way to go!

Roseann
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Hi, Kari!! It's good to
    Hi, Kari!! It's good to hear what you have been up to. It sounds like your personal life has improved for you and I'm glad you are happy now. Wow, a wedding to plan, too. I think that along with homework will keep you very busy and that's a good thing. Take care of yourself and post when you can.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    MyTurnNow said:

Hi, Kari!! It's good to
    Hi, Kari!! It's good to hear what you have been up to. It sounds like your personal life has improved for you and I'm glad you are happy now. Wow, a wedding to plan, too. I think that along with homework will keep you very busy and that's a good thing. Take care of yourself and post when you can.

Hey Kari! I am very happy
    Hey Kari! I am very happy for you! Enjoy preparing for the big wedding!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Kari
    So glad you checked in!

Sounds like things are moving right along, and I'm glad you are happier on your own and can find more peace in your life now, especially going to school. I'm starting back in the fall after a year break to deal with all of this, and am a little worried about how I'll cope, but mostly excited to get back to my studies.

Take care of yourself, and check in again when you can!

Cindy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Kari
    So glad you checked in!

Sounds like things are moving right along, and I'm glad you are happier on your own and can find more peace in your life now, especially going to school. I'm starting back in the fall after a year break to deal with all of this, and am a little worried about how I'll cope, but mostly excited to get back to my studies.

Take care of yourself, and check in again when you can!

Cindy

Welcome back Kari
    I am glad that you are doing well.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762

Welcome back Kari
    I am glad that you are doing well.
    Hugs,
    New Flower

Are we all invited to the wedding??
    hahaha, wouldn't that be something, all these bald women greeting your new son in law.
    I'm so glad you're doing well! You sound so positive, and after all you've been through that is a total miracle. I think of you often and admire you. Please keep us updated with how you're doing. God bless,
    Lorraine (your friend on facebook!)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Good to find you here, Kari!
    Wow! Lots of changes for you, and big ones. And all for the better - which is great. :-)

Almost done with rads - can you see all of us yet, holding flashlights for you, at the end of the tunnel? If not, you will - and soon.

Hugs backatcha.

Kind regards, Susan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Kari

Miss you,
    Margo

Great to see you posting
    Great to see you posting Kari! And, that is great news that soon there will be a wedding! You sound good! Take care!