Saw my PA today

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
This morning I saw my PA and it was good news. No longer anemic, liver and kidney function are great, white cells are back to normal range, no diabetes, - everything good to great. The only 'thing' she's a bit concerned about is that my back (between shoulders) has been bothering me a bit for the last couple of weeks in an area I've had arthritis for years, shown by past x-rays/scans but never had any discomfort or pain in the past, so will be having another bone scan to be sure it's 'just' the arthritis.

Other than seeing the radiologist next week about my rad burns, I have no Dr. appts til late Sept./early Oct. Burns are finally almost all healed, only about a 2" sore left in the middle of what was deepest. Last rads was March 4 - so yeah they were "good" burns.

Still having problems with getting a day sleeve and glove that works though. Still getting swelling from this glove and sleeve (got them on Friday) but not as much swelling as fast as with the the first set which was a higher compression - so I have a call into K. about it.

Susan

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    That is good news Susan!
    That is good news Susan! Hoping that you continue to be better with each day!

Sue :)
  • susanleeann
    susanleeann Member Posts: 58
    happy for you but also
    happy for you but also jealous. no doctors appts for 6 months. i feel like i'm seeing someone 2-3 times per week and i've not started radiation yet. my brother called the other night trying to understand this whole process and he figured out the current plan will take a minimum of 22 weeks. i had to say "yeah, already figured that out" aside from short day trips on good days, no other plans for a while. but i guess you know exactly what i am talking about. so yes, right now i am jealous. but eventually, i'll get over it.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

happy for you but also
    happy for you but also jealous. no doctors appts for 6 months. i feel like i'm seeing someone 2-3 times per week and i've not started radiation yet. my brother called the other night trying to understand this whole process and he figured out the current plan will take a minimum of 22 weeks. i had to say "yeah, already figured that out" aside from short day trips on good days, no other plans for a while. but i guess you know exactly what i am talking about. so yes, right now i am jealous. but eventually, i'll get over it.

Great news! Congrats!
    Leeza

Great news! Congrats!

Leeza