Linda

Options
Hissy_Fitz
Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Anyone heard from Linda (Dorian)? Anyone have a phone number or other contact info? I am really getting concernced about her.

Carlene

Comments

• lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options
    I'm worried, too.
    Seems like SOMEWHERE on here Dorian posted her email address (when she wanted to say THANKS for the wigs)??? Does that sound right? Now we need to find that post and see if there's contact information there,...or maybe on her "About Me" page???

LINDA: PLEASE LET US KNOW YOU'RE OKAY!
  • leesag
    leesag Member Posts: 621 Member
    Options

I'm worried, too.
    Seems like SOMEWHERE on here Dorian posted her email address (when she wanted to say THANKS for the wigs)??? Does that sound right? Now we need to find that post and see if there's contact information there,...or maybe on her "About Me" page???

LINDA: PLEASE LET US KNOW YOU'RE OKAY!

starfish4
    I bumped the thread that had her address in it. It's not an email address though ;(

I'm worried too!

Leesa
  • Lisa13Q
    Lisa13Q Member Posts: 677
    Options
    worried too
    I have not heard at all....Very concerned.
  • MK_4Dani
    MK_4Dani Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Dorion Please Post!
    I was thinking of her last night, (prayers of course), and was going to post asking about her this evening! I think it is wonderful we all keep track of each other...I love this board!
    Mary
  • msfanciful
    msfanciful Member Posts: 559
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I last spoke to

Hi everyone,

I last spoke to Linda last week.

She is trying to partake of her semi-newfound freedom while able.

She is also attempting to eat (and I mean eat) some delicious fast-food dishes, but most importantly she enjoying the joy of spending time with her daughter Meghan, cleaning chores every chance she gets. (The fatique is still a factor for her though).

There is also still swelling which goes away when she takes it easy, I have been encouraging to take it easy as much as possible.

You can reach Linda also on facebook.

She hasn't replied though in days... so I'm just assuming she is overwhelming herself with catching up with as much living as possible while she feels she can get around.

Her beautiful daughter Meghan, I think also fills in for her mom and she seems so happy to do it.

So you can try to reach her on facebook as I have done, it will take her a while to reply is all. She'll be glad to know you all are concerned.

Sharon
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options

Hi everyone,
    I last spoke to

Hi everyone,

She is also attempting to eat (and I mean eat) some delicious fast-food dishes, but most importantly she enjoying the joy of spending time with her daughter Meghan, cleaning chores every chance she gets. (The fatique is still a factor for her though).

There is also still swelling which goes away when she takes it easy, I have been encouraging to take it easy as much as possible.

She hasn't replied though in days... so I'm just assuming she is overwhelming herself with catching up with as much living as possible while she feels she can get around.

Her beautiful daughter Meghan, I think also fills in for her mom and she seems so happy to do it.

So you can try to reach her on facebook as I have done, it will take her a while to reply is all. She'll be glad to know you all are concerned.

Sharon

Thanks so much
    Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for the update on Linda. I was so glad to hear that she is enjoying her her freedom. Hugs to you, Linda and your Megan!... and to you, too, Sharon.... Maria
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options

Hi everyone,
    I last spoke to

Hi everyone,

Sharon

YES
    Sharon,

I was going to say you can contact her on FB.

She is busy as you say!

Thanks again,
    libby
  • JoanC
    JoanC Member Posts: 231
    Options
    LINDA
    So glad all is well with Linda and Meghan.
  • dorion
    dorion Member Posts: 183
    Options
    LPack said:

YES
    Sharon,

I was going to say you can contact her on FB.

She is busy as you say!

Thanks again,
    libby

Love you Ladies
    My Sweet Darlings, I am so so sorry for worrying you. I posted an update and a message from Meghan on the boards. You'll get the skinny on what's been going on with me. It was aweful. But you know what, I'm going to give you ladies my phone number and anyone can please call me anytime I would love to hear from you. I have free long distance calling so I can call any one of you guys too and it's free for me. My number is 416-778-6417 so that way you don't have to worry if you don't hear from me. Usually that means I'm either really sick or in the hospital. I also showed Meghan the site and she knows how to log in and she said that she will update you ladies if I can't get to the computer. She loves you guys for all that you've done for me. I can't to hear from you and know how very much I love you. I pray all is well and that our Sandra will be feeling better soon.

Linda